Jan 23, 2020
I believe it may be a mix of individuals from both Diks and Jocks and Quinn may also have a hand in it I think she, Dawe and Tommy are all plotting away to get rid of their respective presidents maybe with the help of one or two insiders.
But Chad also received Arieth's cheating proofs, if I remember correctly. I can't believe Dawe is so smart to do such trick to avoid suspicion. And he doesn't seem the type who likes being a cuckold and share it to the world. Also, such plan needed a few fortunate conditions: piss Chad off enough to make him want to punch the MC (well, this one was easy, tbh) and hope Chad was going to punch the MC in presence of witnesses (witnesses willing to talk). If Chad attacked the MC with nobody around (and this almost happened), the plan would have failed. In addition, Dawe wedgied the MC and Jill saw it, right? The school could have punished both of them, even if a wedgie is way less serious... Well, anyways, I don't believe Dawe is smart enough to plot this, he doesn't seem much smarter than Anthony. :WeSmart:

I don't know... Things seemed to be going pretty well for everyone, even for Tommy and Quinn. They didn't need to catch more attention on their business, as somebody already said.

For now, the only ones not affected by this mess are nerds and preps, right? Maybe one of them is plotting to get rid of both jocks and DIKs.

P.S. By the way, Jill and Tybalt were talking about a campaign, right? What campaign? I don't know how it works in American colleges, but I presume they also have students representatives and councils, right? Could it be a campaign for that role? Maybe assbreath Tybalt is plotting to eliminate the other possible candidates to impress Jill, without her knowing it. :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
name88 - King of Hearts or are u pissed caus we talking about ur wife in a bad way :LOL:

Altho in my theory I explained a motive quite well tho ?
Trust me out of 2evils i rather people missrepresenting her than drooling over her :p

Quinn has no reason to blackmail or hurt her best customers, it could only hurt her and the girls also preffer company of the Diks over jocks.
Quinn and HOTs just does not add up, no matter how i look at it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
name88 - King of Hearts I do agree it would not make sense for Quinn to be involved

But somehow I believe she is …. Simply caus its a game and I have to seriously doubt that Nick or anyone else for that mather to do it on his own.

There for I must insist it is probally Jamie he got blackmailed with his lost phone and he has password knowledge for that laptop as he is one of the dik members

Nick then again sure he was in that library but he was looking for that laptop still he didn't know it was found yet

So seeing as there is already blackmail in place with that Chad situation with those pics.. Its hard not to imagine Jaimie not being blackmailed with his lost phone since he has a lot to lose since he is with that feminist chick in a relation

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I wouldn't even say in a bad way tbh for all we know she just wants a bit more power over people or she knows who is behind it all and could end up playing both sides and profits the most out of it all.
Well its already obvious that Quinn is playing both sides so that aint no surprise there....

But I have a hunch that will blow up in her face with this coming episode when the HOTS are suddenly at the jocks partying instead of the dik party

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
The reason why u don't wanna get rid of Rusty is because he has the money to pay for everything... If Rusty leaves whol will provide the money for Tommy his habit
Not kicking him out just making him lose his presidency. With Rusty as a normal DIK and Tommy in charge he would probably have a lot more power to do almost whatever he wants.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not kicking him out just making him lose his presidency. With Rusty as a normal DIK and Tommy in charge he would probably have a lot more power to do almost whatever he wants.
I don't think Rusty would do that kind of action and take it laying down

So yeah that's never gonna happen

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I don't think Rusty would do that kind of action and take it laying down

So yeah that's never gonna happen
Depends on just how committed to the DIKs Rusty is. He knows he is pretty screwed and if the only punishment was not being president he would probably be relieved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Depends on just how committed to the DIKs Rusty is. He knows he is pretty screwed and if the only punishment was not being president he would probably be relieved.
I mean sure if the punishment was leaving the diks like Chad had to leave the jocks then sure that can happen

But I doubt Rusty will step down and become a regular dik if he comes back he will be president again.

I think Tommy enjoys being the number 2 he gets the money from Rusty and leads a comfy life so no reason to mess that up

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I mean sure if the punishment was leaving the diks like Chad had to leave the jocks then surethat can happen
Rusty might not be kicked out of the DIKs because of his name.

But I doubt Rusty will step down and become a regular dik if he comes back he will be president again.
Stepping down could be his punishment though.

I don't see why Quinn and Tommy would be involved if their plan wasn't to make sure Rusty wasn't the president. what would be the point in posting that pic?

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Well despite his name he may still get punished maybe just not as severe as a regular person would. Besides Rusty seems like a decent guy just look at how upset he was with the Cathy pic someone else in his shoes might not have cared so much about that.
Rusty is a pretty good guy more than all the other DIKs which is why I think he would still support them even if he wasn't the president.

Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
My best bet is still Jamie tho he looked so suspicious in that talk with him at that party … And we cant neglect the fact that his phone is missing … So perfect motive for blackmail of jamie

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
You guys are keep forgetting of this minor detail called motive :HideThePain:

First getting rid of Chad screws with business for Quinn.
Second getting rid of Rusty screws with business for Quinn.
Third getting rid of Sage makes no sens as it is Sages last year anyways, plus any scandal involving Sage would draw attention to the HOTs - no logic there.

The laptop was password protected, who knew password? Diks, who had access to the laptop? Diks.Who was found at the library?Nick. He had the means,as for the motive,we dont know what and why happened to Vinnie but we know they were close and still keep in touch, hence possible motive.
The only problem I got with this is that it is too obvious.
What he said.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes