michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Alrite people no need to start waifu wars number 10 on here .... We all have our favorite girls or matures on this game.

They all have something going for them for the most part. So lets leave it at that (y)

Quinn is the main antagonist of this game therefore she gets plenty of content to keep up with the protagonist the MC so it equals out.

I would like to see her become someone we can actually have a friendship with perhaps a relation but don't tell name88 - King of Hearts that tho :censored:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Alrite people no need to start waifu wars number 10 on here .... We all have our favorite girls or matures on this game.

They all have something going for them for the most part. So lets leave it at that (y)

Quinn is the main antagonist of this game therefore she gets plenty of content to keep up with the protagonist the MC so it equals out.

I would like to see her become someone we can actually have a friendship with perhaps a relation but don't tell name88 - King of Hearts that tho :censored:
Quinn? Who is Quinn? Never heard of.... Wait a second...... The roof!!!!!!!! My lips are sealed.......:devilish::cool:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Brothers should stick together you know. At the end everything stays in family :cool::devilish:
Would have liked ur posts but im at my limit :(

But yeah if u wanna be a dik brother then u need to follow the code family comes first

And for the sake of it Sage best girl … I know she just wanna be fuck buddies …. But how she helps the MC out in episode 4 hall of fame wifey status in the making rite there !:love: With a side plate of camila as desert :whistle:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I do agree but I couldn't turn down Riona. I doubt I could turn down Quinn either.
TBH I agree with u there in real life I would be a terrible frat brother too much temptation would been breaking their code in mather of minutes :LOL:

But for the game wise I am trying to be true towards the fraternity

Reactions: Iruna.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

But yeah if u wanna be a dik brother then u need to follow the code family comes first

And for the sake of it Sage best girl … I know she just wanna be fuck buddies …. But how she helps the MC out in episode 4 hall of fame wifey status in the making rite there !:love: With a side plate of camila as desert :whistle:
Well said(y) I love deserts..... Among others of course :cool:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Me too. Don't get many likes to give out.

TBH I agree with u there in real life I would be a terrible frat brother too much temptation would been breaking their code in mather of minutes :LOL:

But for the game wise I am trying to be true towards the fraternity
That's why you gotta have multiple playthroughs. I try to stay as loyal towards my DIKs as possible but there are some girls I can't turn down no matter what.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes