michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Me too. Don't get many likes to give out.

That's why you gotta have multiple playthroughs. I try to stay as loyal towards my DIKs as possible but there are some girls I can't turn down no matter what.
Trust me as one of the players that started this game when just the first episode was out.

I have always had multiple saves for each and every episode that came out next

That's my playstyle with this game I keep playing it again and again so I have a save for each and every relation and or dik and chick status

And I play trough the game even after all those saves are finished just to have fun with it all

Reactions: Iruna.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Still need to make saves were I reject every sexual action exept for one girl... But so far I failed and gave into the temptations :(

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Would have liked ur posts but im at my limit :(
Me too. Don't get many likes to give out.
I've seen similar comments several times now. Are they really setting a quota on likes?

And I play trough the game even after all those saves are finished just to have fun with it all
I've been going through and taking screenshots of ordinary dialog that can be posted as responses here. For instance, as a reply to your post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because...

As far as the list of lovely ladies in this game, I have my favorites like anyone else (Bella & Jill being at the top). But I wouldn't kick any of them out of the bed unless they wanted to fuck on the floor. Except for maybe Mindy, Wendy, and Linda.

Oh, and Arieth for obvious reasons.

GM4M

Sep 22, 2017
Quick question about the sex scenes; I'm on EP2 and some of the sex scenes are blacked out during dialogue. Is my game bugged and there's missing pics or is it just part of the game not being finished? I downloaded a complete save and found the same stuff like in the shower scene. You clicked "doggystyle" "lift her leg up" and it's black screen. Anyone know?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Still need to make saves were I reject every sexual action exept for one girl... But so far I failed and gave into the temptations :(
I feel you. That was my plan too........ I was doing well until episode 2 :ROFLMAO:.... And failed ever single time. What can I say, we are just humans sensitive to beauty :D

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Quick question about the sex scenes; I'm on EP2 and some of the sex scenes are blacked out during dialogue. Is my game bugged and there's missing pics or is it just part of the game not being finished? I downloaded a complete save and found the same stuff like in the shower scene. You clicked "doggystyle" "lift her leg up" and it's black screen. Anyone know?
No blacked out scenes on Android. Everything works.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I did that on my first playthrough when I was just going after Josy but

I feel you. That was my plan too........ I was doing well until episode 2 :ROFLMAO:.... And failed ever single time. What can I say, we are just humans sensitive to beauty :D
I failed everytime after that as well when I knew what was coming.

Hardest thing would be to reject every single girl in the game but I do want to try that one day.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I am gonna try again in a bit tho caus would be interesting to see if the conversation changes if u don't do anything with anyone else exept for the girl u going for.

Since in one scene the MC tells himself why am i fooling around with so many girls lol ... So i am curious if that sentence would chance if u decline every sexual advances or any relationship points with other women exept one

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I would like to see her become someone we can actually have a friendship with perhaps a relation but don't tell name88 - King of Hearts that tho :censored:
That right here is the reason why I connected with Quinn so well,I dont want her to change or become someone else,I love her the way she is,she is perfect for me the way she is.
Even when slightly softened,even when she will decide to change "career" she will still be the same woman,with the same awesome sens of humor,with the same charisma and strong personality,with a claw - she will still be the woman I fell in love with :cool:
There is no changing that.

Good thing there are other options for everyone else:HideThePain:

Feb 24, 2020
The game is amazing... but... I can't help but think.... I would add more clit licking... right now it's kinda "unreal"... (npi)
and if they were varied in size it would be great also.
Great job!

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 524765

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-22
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

A lot of stuff has been going recently, so please read this before posting in this thread
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

Update only (0.4.0-0.4.2)
PC: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* -
TORRENT (v0.4.0)

Extras: - FAN SIGS2- FAN SIGS3 - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough Ch.4 - Walkthrough Mod - "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX - FULL SAVE - Italian Translation
Thanks to GodofSex69 for the links. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 522505 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522506 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522522 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 240796 View attachment 522531 View attachment 377600 View attachment 303181 View attachment 320612 View attachment 320599 View attachment 522512 View attachment 522513 View attachment 522514
Reading all those tags this game look like it got it all. Looking forward trying this one.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Alrite people no need to start waifu wars number 10 on here .... We all have our favorite girls or matures on this game.
Oh but we are kids, after all, going on about waifu wars all the time :rolleyes: Yeah right hard not to get excited over these girls :LOL:
really no Bella fans? am i the only one
There are lots of Bella fans around I'm sure they just don't post as regularly.
The game is amazing... but... I can't help but think.... I would add more clit licking... right now it's kinda "unreal"... (npi)
and if they were varied in size it would be great also.
Great job!
Girl on girl? or the MC with girls? I think with the MC he's just wanting to get down to business all the time :p

Reading all those tags this game look like it got it all. Looking forward trying this one.
Yeah it's got a little something for everyone enjoy and if you have any problems just ask in here.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
really no Bella fans? am i the only one
Bella is easily my favorite, and the reason I started playing after I saw a still of her. However, I have a gut-wrenching feeling that something in the relationship will go terribly wrong based on what we know so far. And even knowing this, just like the MC said in the library, I can't help myself - there's just something about her (aside from being drop-dead gorgeous).

Besides, remember what Dad said:

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
However, I have a gut-wrenching feeling that something in the relationship will go terribly wrong based on what we know so far.
Something is going to go terribly wrong with all the girls. It's already happened with Josy and Maya I just wonder who next.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean what really went wrong with Maya and Josy apart from them getting back together …. In hindsight it was not that much of a big deal only the mc reacting was crazy .

I mean I was more upset with their being no separate route choice between them but to say something went terribly wrong already with those 2 is a stretch

Doubt we will have extreme problems like that fire in Acting lessons so everyone just calm down and take a breath

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes