Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I guess no one looks at the tags anymore :whistle:
Hazeti Where ever you might be, remember that repetitive stuff I was talking about :KEK:
What was it this time my dude ? people asking for a incestual relationship between Jill and the MC , people bitching again about maya and josy , people complaining about 4.2 just being a patch..., people comparing Quinn to the devil ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What was it this time my dude ? people asking for a incestual relationship between Jill and the MC , people bitching again about maya and josy , people complaining about 4.2 just being a patch..., people comparing Quinn to the devil ?
Pretty much that I mean no matter how many times the Jill issue keeps coming up people will still press the matter then you get one person to say that it's not possible the tags also enforce that you then get others repeating the same thing. I'll be happy when the whole Jill story reveals more so we see who her family is and has nothing in any way related to the MC.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont … Cannot agree more with what u saying.

Have to say tho it is a bit confusing with Jill and Sage for that mather clearly having parents that are famour or rich or whatever at least we know they both have parents with status.

The Question is... Im sure one of those two is a Royce for story sake.... But what about the other ?

I definatly hope DPC will focus a bit more on Jill since we haven't really seen her get as much attention as the others so far.

Since episode 4 was more focused on Josy & Maya and Sage and Bella and some hell week stuff

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Pretty much that I mean no matter how many times the Jill issue keeps coming up people will still press the matter then you get one person to say that it's not possible the tags also enforce that you then get others repeating the same thing. I'll be happy when the whole Jill story reveals more so we see who her family is and has nothing in any way related to the MC.
I have said this before and i will say it again , idk how you maintain your sanity at times on this thread. Not only has the fun been sucked dry from here but the influx of parrots since then jesus.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I have said this before and i will say it again , idk how you maintain your sanity at times on this thread. Not only has the fun been sucked dry from here but the influx of parrots since then jesus.
Sounds like you just spend too much time here, not everyone is going to read every comment and of course some people are going to voice the same thoughts and opinions.

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
I hear you, that picture of Jill and her sister proves there is NO WAY her sister is the MC's mom. The age just does not match. I think I've answered that like 3 times already at the Steam forums lol I'm still on the fence between who is a part of the Royce family, Jill or Sage, but the aunt theory is so dead and I wish I would not see it again. Also, I wish I would not see people asking for fucking incest on the game (or any game for that matter) but that just seems impossible.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also, I wish I would not see people asking for fucking incest on the game (or any game for that matter) but that just seems impossible.
DPC has said it's not something he will go into with his games he even has rules of that with custom renders he won't make incest ones it's the same with that other fetish which we won't go into.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Sounds like you just spend too much time here, not everyone is going to read every comment and of course some people are going to voice the same thoughts and opinions.
Lol i haven't been on this thread for almost 2 weeks now , i only showed up cause Mormont mentioned me and fyi it won't take even a newcomer to notice that the same stuff gets repeated here over and over and over again. All the fun people who discussed theories for the game and shared their love for the characters have left long ago. And also don't go making assumptions about me.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
It's coming to the point where requests for incest scenarios or content (even when it's clear there will never be any) will exceed requests for when the next update will arrive.

Jan 23, 2020
Quick question: if I, like a new St. Thomas, put my finger in Lily's asshole at The Pink Rose, will this affect the HOTs sauna scene later?

I remember I did it in my first play and I think she hated me for that. But I didn't reach the sauna scene during that play. Then, I restarted the game from scratch and this time didn't do it and the sauna was ok, Lily had only good memories about me and The Pink Rose. In that occasion I thought: "Good thing I didn't finger her asshole this time!"
Now that I'm playing it again from scratch, I wonder if pissing her off really affects the sauna scene. I know it counts as one slap. But I prefer to renounce to that slap if this ruins my chances with her... By the way, if I remember correctly, that task can be accomplished anyway thanks to Derek getting one slap from somebody, probably a feminist...

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Quick question: if I, like a new St. Thomas, put my finger in Lily's asshole at The Pink Rose, will this affect the HOTs sauna scene later?

I remember I did it in my first play and I think she hated me for that. But I didn't reach the sauna scene during that play. Then, I restarted the game from scratch and this time didn't do it and the sauna was ok, Lily had only good memories about me and The Pink Rose. In that occasion I thought: "Good thing I didn't finger her asshole this time!"
Now that I'm playing it again from scratch, I wonder if pissing her off really affects the sauna scene. I know it counts as one slap. But I prefer to renounce to that slap if this ruins my chances with her... By the way, if I remember correctly, that task can be accomplished anyway thanks to Derek getting one slap from somebody, probably a feminist...
Lily will not like u very much if u put a finger in her ass at that stripclub and in the sauna.. she be not looking happy at u

But she will still grind u with that truth and dare game

Anything else will have to wait and see for the coming episodes

zibidi

Nov 18, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Being A ΔΙΚ v0.4.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 27.02.2020
Man, i really appreciate the work you did but when i try to use my save game i copied from my PC to my android phone, game gives me error and it forces me to quit from the game. I used walkthrough mod on my pc, i guess this causes error in my phone. Any change to add walkthrough mod to your android port? if you can inform me i can really appreciate.

Sorry to my bad grammar, I am not native English. :)

Dec 26, 2018
I think Jill and Rusty are at least distantly related, Sage is whichever in family they aren't. I can't remember which one Rusty said he was in a the moment. It would tie Jill into the wider story, right now she seems to be on the sidelines and will stay that way if it continues the way it seems to be, and it would't involve contrived cousin incest with the MC.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I just tried to play some other games that got an update, they used to be fun...... Now, after playing BaDIK, they look so plain. :cry: Maybe except of Treasure of Nadia..........
DPC spoiled me........
So when is the update? ....... Just kidding, ignore that question. So many people asked I could not stop myself ;):p

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
how do o fix this error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
�y��,���G��uP���)qs�C�ao����V�q�93�7��:yu�FW�g��4xS�ĕ@�
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\Sally\Desktop\Tor Browser\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Wed Mar 04 02:29:08 2020
It's not compressed version error but because of the mod. use the updated mod.
I had tested it.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
What are the theories behind who's trying to oust the fraternity presidents?
Too many suspects too many theories same goes with that laptop situation with that pic of Cathy the list of suspects is too long and too many people with motives.

So basicly we could discus each and every one of those suspects to the next update caus thats how long it will take to find out who did all that.

Best just wait till episode 5 drops and see were we go from there

Jokersmith

Feb 8, 2020
Too many suspects too many theories same goes with that laptop situation with that pic of Cathy the list of suspects is too long and too many people with motives.

So basicly we could discus each and every one of those suspects to the next update caus thats how long it will take to find out who did all that.

Best just wait till episode 5 drops and see were we go from there
It would be interesting if Jill was the culprit. Perhaps all these Greek groups are responsible for tainting the image of B&R and she wants to cleanse the university.

Last edited:

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
What are the theories behind who's trying to oust the fraternity presidents?
It would be very funny if this ditzy behavior of Arieth's was just one big act and she was the true mastermind behind all of this but that is highly unlikely. Troy has reason to hate the Tri-alphas but he wouldn't have any gripes with the DIKs (he probably just tagged along with the rest of the jocks in the vendetta with the DIKs when he was one of them but I doubt he would show any loyalty to them now since they turned on him) and what would he care about who runs the HOTs? The Preps? Forget about it! They are too busy planning their garden parties... Quinn, Tommy and Dawe? They would probably be the obvious suspects but probably too obvious. It would be better to have Sage, Rusty and Chad still in place to be the fall guys when all of their plans inevitably fall apart. Who does that leave? The Tri-betas aka the nerds? That might not be as far fetched as it sounds. I'm sure they have been bullied by all the fraternities and are probably sick of it. They certainly have the technical know how to hack a laptop to leak Cathy's photo and as been noticed Sally has been seen hanging around their house parties.

But yes, it is still too early and there are way too many suspects to know for sure right now. Who knows what could happen in season 2?

Reactions: Mormont

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Lol i haven't been on this thread for almost 2 weeks now , i only showed up cause Mormont mentioned me and fyi it won't take even a newcomer to notice that the same stuff gets repeated here over and over and over again. All the fun people who discussed theories for the game and shared their love for the characters have left long ago. And also don't go making assumptions about me.
Threads dry out in the time between content updates. This place was an absolute ghost town a few weeks before Episode 4 dropped. People move on to other interests and come back when there's new things to talk about. And then we go into absolute shitshow mode when new update comes. The cycle of life continues :KEK:

Reactions: pilapila3
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes