zandalari

May 4, 2019
Bella's little finger is going through the glass. Literally unplayable.
This is a steadfast, indomitable man. Determined to take in every bit of the scenery before deciding his next move. A different, stronger stock than the rest of us. I can respect that. You'd probably tell this bitch to get out of the goddamn way, you came here to surf and need to see where the finest waves are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FakeNudes

Nov 25, 2017
This is a steadfast, indomitable man. Determined to take in every bit of the scenery before deciding his next move. A different, stronger stock than the rest of us. I can respect that. You'd probably tell this bitch to get out of the goddamn way, you came here to surf and need to see where the finest waves are.
Honestly, with waves like that, you'd have more luck trying to skim rather than surf.

• Haha
Reactions: Aweful

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Oh wow Cathy and Bella that's quite interesting maybe a talk about the MC going on there … Quite interesting nice pic tho thnx N7 for posting it
The game doesn't solely revolve around MC, It's rather obvious she's attempting to comfort Cathy who after all just had a non-consensual nude photo posted of her for the entire school to see.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If that is nightwear my MC is going to have to be careful coming home with that key Bella gave him. :LOL: I can only imagine the questions and flags it will raise for Cathy if the MC just casually walks in with obvious access to the front door lock. Or maybe she'll be gone by the time the MC gets back there. While I have a feeling this scene has to do with that photo on Rooster, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out for those that currently live with Bella and if that fact changes this scene some how. :unsure:
When did she give MC a key to her place?

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
At some point during the last update but can't remember which scene it was. I think it's just before the MC goes to the Hot's movie night.
During the Bella path, after the leaving the dorms, the MC asked her if he could stay for a while. I believe she gave him a key then...? Well, not exactly then but after staying with her for a few days?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
During the Bella path, after the leaving the dorms, the MC asked her if he could stay for a while. I believe she gave him a key then...? Well, not exactly then but after staying with her for a few days?
Yeah that's right as I'm pretty sure she told him not to use it but she gave it to him anyway as he'd be back late it's been a while since I played that part so it's a bit foggy.

Reactions: Iruna. and Aweful

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
When did she give MC a key to her place?
At some point during the last update but can't remember which scene it was. I think it's just before the MC goes to the Hot's movie night.
It was while they were sitting down eating supper.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
The key makes sense. The poor guy has been through a lot of shit. Yes he has had a lot of fun but there has been shitty things that have happened too and it's either Jill or Isabella he winds up with when he's troubled.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'd guess this will take place not long after the picture was leaked maybe whilst the MC and Derek are going to hear if they have made it into the Dik's. But yeah the MC walking in would be funny Hi honey I'm home oh hey Cathy are you joining us this evening :p

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes