name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I wonder when Jill hasn't been in the lead in a main girl poll :LOL: seems to be always a given that she wins these but not really surprised that it's both her and Bella who are 1st and 2nd.
I even adressed that on the Steam forum - some characters have 2 already and more coming :LOL: while others have none,with the current set-up some characters might end up without any special renders at all - but never got a reply on that:cautious:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I even adressed that on the Steam forum - some characters have 2 already and more coming :LOL: while others have none,with the current set-up some characters might end up without any special renders at all - but never got a reply on that:cautious:
Maya & Quinn are the only girls who don't have their own individual special render set. I can see Quinn winning a future one as Riona just won her 2nd one but at this rate Maya's never gonna win one lmaooo

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maya & Quinn are the only girls who don't have their own individual special render set. I can see Quinn winning a future one as Riona just won her 2nd one but at this rate Maya's never gonna win one lmaooo
That is the problem,Riona gets a 2nd one while Quinn doesnt have any,Jill is about to get 3rd one while Maya has none,its not cool,its not fair.
It could have been done better by simply voting for the next winner and the winner sits on the bench untill the entire rotation is done - this way everyone would get a special render,no matter if its 1 person or 10k people liking a certain girl and the demand for super,special,exzclusive renders would still remain high if not higher than it already is - everyone wins.

And to everyone in this thread - dont take my stinginess with reactions personally,I`m stingy with them because I have to be :cautious:

As always - dont blame me,blame the authority:HideThePain:

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Probably still a little too soon for an update however April we might see something but I still think May.
But according to the update, DPC said something along the lines of this update not having 3 different routes. So, I feel like it might be out somewhere early April.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
But according to the update, DPC said something along the lines of this update not having 3 different routes. So, I feel like it might be out somewhere early April.
DPC said a little less routes that wont mean that there wont be any routes.

Even so there is still plenty for him to do animation wise and coding and posing renders

So again best bet for a update is end of april or half way may

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
That is the problem,Riona gets a 2nd one while Quinn doesnt have any,Jill is about to get 3rd one while Maya has none,its not cool,its not fair.
It could have been done better by simply voting for the next winner and the winner sits on the bench untill the entire rotation is done - this way everyone would get a special render,no matter if its 1 person or 10k people liking a certain girl and the demand for super,special,exzclusive renders would still remain high if not higher than it already is - everyone wins.

And to everyone in this thread - dont take my stinginess with reactions personally,I`m stingy with them because I have to be :cautious:

As always - dont blame me,blame the authority:HideThePain:
I'm with you on that, man. Quinn deserves better.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
DPC's biggest fuck up next to the whole discord exclusivity fiasco was that he should have never categorized the other girls as "side girls" and on top of that giving them more fleshed out personalities than some of the main girls cough Josy but there is still time so let's see how it turns out

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm with you on that, man. Quinn deserves better.
Thats why she has me :HideThePain:

DPC's biggest fuck up next to the whole discord exclusivity fiasco was that he should have never categorized the other girls as "side girls" and on top of that giving them more fleshed out personalities than some of the main girls cough Josy but there is still time so let's see how it turns out
Never felt like Josy lacks personality,would name someone else though:p

The discord thing is justified,since his patreons really have been harassed and for the reason of refusing to share exclusive content,which is fucked up to save words.

Yes,the tag of a "side" means only that the girls is not reciving the summary at the end of the episode.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Never felt like Josy lacks personality,would name someone else though:p
I mean she does have a personality but compared to the other girls she feels a bit bland but like I said we still have time.
The discord thing is justified,since his patreons really have been harassed and for the reason of refusing to share exclusive content,which is fucked up to save words.
When you put it that way it's understandable why he put such measures in place but it also negatively impacts the people who never did anything wrong on his discord server. I am guessing it was a hard call for him to make cause it would draw the anger of more people

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes