Soma456

Mar 28, 2018
Is there any particular reason why the game may not load? I clicked on the icon like you would with most games and the program freezes. I originally thought it had to do with the walkthrough mod but then I deleted everything and reextracted to play as vanilla and it still freezes. If this problem has already been solved i'm sorry for bringing it up again but this forum is over 2k pages.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Hello fellow DIK, just started the game (and finished it).
First I wanted to give credits to the dev, kudos to him for creating this vibrant story and made me feel like in the shoes of the character, looking forward seeing the next instalment and going to pledge as we speak.

However, the girl that caught my eyes and made me jump onto the game was Riona but I feel like I might have missed some development from her, so can a kind soul point me some events with her in chapters 4 that I could have missed ?
Also, I know she isn't a main L.I for now (and probably ever) but do you think by the end of the story we will get more development between her and the MC ? Maybe a side route or ending ? She seems quite popular as I could see.

Cheers guys
I know you're asking for hints on Ep. 4, but if you like Riona, then I hope you didn't miss the threesome with her and Quinn in Ep. 3. Nothing in the way of relationship development, but wow.

Reactions: Sicansios and P3zz0

Soma456

Mar 28, 2018
Is there any particular reason why the game may not load? I clicked on the icon like you would with most games and the program freezes. I originally thought it had to do with the walkthrough mod but then I deleted everything and reextracted to play as vanilla and it still freezes. If this problem has already been solved i'm sorry for bringing it up again but this forum is over 2k pages.
My bad guys. Apparently there was a driver problem with my computer and thats why it wasn't working. I had to just restart my computer. lmfao

Great game so far.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I know you're asking for hints on Ep. 4, but if you like Riona, then I hope you didn't miss the threesome with her and Quinn in Ep. 3. Nothing in the way of relationship development, but wow.
Yeah it was awesome srly ahahah totally worth the money grind.

All this talk of Riona I believe she will play a big role in future updates we know she has a lot going on in her mind in 0.4 to me it always felt like she was more distracted than normal.
Exactly, it seems she wants to stop being part of Quinn's project since it seems to weight heavily on her mind.
Plus, she seems attracted/fond of us considering the talk in the garden with her and the kiss at the party, so I was kinda surprised to not have further relationship development with her so far ...
But we'll wait and see I guess, Thanks guys

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hey there, guys! Any news about episode 5 and how it is going to come, or if it is going to come to Steam in the form of a season pass? I bought the game on Steam, finished it, and bought and finished Acting Lessons too. Like everyone here, I believe, I want more! Does anybody have news on the development updates? I only support Dr PinkCake on Steam, atm, so...I'm blind :(

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Hey there, guys! Any news about episode 5 and how it is going to come, or if it is going to come to Steam in the form of a season pass? I bought the game on Steam, finished it, and bought and finished Acting Lessons too. Like everyone here, I believe, I want more! Does anybody have news on the development updates? I only support Dr PinkCake on Steam, atm, so...I'm blind :(
Season 2 will come on steam when the full season is finished and will come as a DLC

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I believe only the patreon supporters have the info about the episode 5 development....For all of us who are anxious to see it, mind to share the info? Anybody?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
This was an incredible game.
i hope i get to play a karen route, i managed to remember everything about her for her questions

Reactions: P3zz0

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
They will probably break up because they both want to be with the MC. The MC will probably choose between the two.
if the mc keeps following his heart that says that he loves both, then he wouldnt have to fight

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
This was an incredible game.
i hope i get to play a karen route, i managed to remember everything about her for her questions
Well unfortunately I don't see Karen in the roster, so I don't think we will have many interaction with her unfortunately

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
uh, i tried removing the existing saves and persistent files from the game files and that secret roaming place, and placing your uploads, but still not getting the completed galleries. am i supposed to get both of your uploads?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
uh, i tried removing the existing saves and persistent files from the game files and that secret roaming place, and placing your uploads, but still not getting the completed galleries. am i supposed to get both of your uploads?
Nope, the unlocked galleries are stored in the persistent file. I don't know what went wrong if you deleted yours before using mine.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah it was awesome srly ahahah totally worth the money grind.

Exactly, it seems she wants to stop being part of Quinn's project since it seems to weight heavily on her mind.
Plus, she seems attracted/fond of us considering the talk in the garden with her and the kiss at the party, so I was kinda surprised to not have further relationship development with her so far ...
But we'll wait and see I guess, Thanks guys
I dont think will be any romance options with her, too many main girls already. But at least i think she will have a decent amount of content at the end (she is involved in problems)
That kiss at the party was too short :cry:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I dont think will be any romance options with her, too many main girls already. But at least i think she will have a decent amount of content at the end (she is involved in problems)
That kiss at the party was too short :cry:
Yeah, clearly the kiss scene was way too short for my own contentment :'( But I think it's the sign of the beginning of smth ya know ? And like you just said, she is involved with Quinn's scheme despite not liking it and seems to have other issues that I'm sure the MC could help her with.
I want to belive that her popularity will grant her a small ending or route if you wish to pursue her in a relationship manner.
Anyway, a man can dream right ?

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I want to belive that her popularity will grant her a small ending or route if you wish to pursue her in a relationship manner.
Anyway, a man can dream right ?
I'm dreaming for that also xD. But i think DPC is a good storyteller, and he won't change any of his plans because the popularity of someone. So there is (unfortunately) a reason for main and side girls. But meanwhile, we will keep dreaming xD

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I'm dreaming for that also xD. But i think DPC is a good storyteller, and he won't change any of his plans because the popularity of someone. So there is (unfortunately) a reason for main and side girls. But meanwhile, we will keep dreaming xD
Well, the world is full of surprises, especially if you shut down the main girls (Maya, Josy, Bella, ect ...) by acting not interested maybe there would be room for something to branch out towards the side girls.
But indeed that would require so much work from DPC, especially considering that Acting Lesson had way less L.I and side girls tho.

PS: DPC doesnt have the Supporting function enabled on F95 ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I dont think will be any romance options with her, too many main girls already.
You might be right but I have hope. She is popular and she had that kiss with the MC which was hopefully more than just making out at a party. She makes more sense than Bella to have as a main LI as well since Bella is a staff member at the college. Sage is graduating next year as well so depending on the timeline of the game she might have just been a fuck buddy and be out soon.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes