pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I only said that to be a bit sarcastic :LOL:

But yeah knowing DPC there will be some sort of twist or angle bit I highly doubt he would make it as bad as Al I mean that would be too soon.

Probally some college related drama would happen but if and what it is remains to be seen... For the newer players this was just a intro basicly to this mass production game called badik.

This game only now truly starts so strap ureself into the chair .... Grab a box of Tissues ... Some Lubrication....And a stress ball to squeese in when DPC is coming round the corner with a messed up choice between two hot college girls :LOL:
You forgot to mention for those with better half to send her/him on a cruise or something so:
1. there is enough time for enjoying the game and multiple playthroughs,
2. they do not get in trouble :ROFLMAO: ;)
Also, beer or wine (or sth stronger depending on the route one is playing) are mandatory :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
When you make side girls just as equal as main girls and better imo they deserve something at least.

Right now that's my only concern with the game as long as we don't find ourselves in the AL position again. There will be plenty of those plot twists that you mentioned the only dark side I can see from it right now is the use of drugs and what that could eventually lead up to.
Agreed, and we got fair warning at the beginning..... I just had that thought right now, what if we could choose who gives us a lecture? ;) I would pick Quinn....... That would be something else....:love:;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Mormont I cannot agree with u more on the fact that some side girls are definatly worth it to have a rewarding... But lets be honest the game will grow even more with time.

And who knows will gain more popularity so then u have to make rewarding ending with almost all girls I seriously doubt it.

I mean as of now there are already quite a few side girls gaining popularity and if we go from DPC stand point he will make endings with the 5 main ones for sure.

But we can definatly not rule out he has some endings planned for certain side characters as well but I just doubt it will be the whole roster of side girls thats just too many girls imo.

If there will be endings with side girls it would possibly with maybe a handful of them and carefully thought over in the long course of episodes to come.

people tend to forget we only 4 episodes in and so far it is and feels like a intro in college life so still alot of episodes left to go before we even see endings so alot can change but yeah enough ranting (y)

exlol

Jan 13, 2019
Mormont I cannot agree with u more on the fact that some side girls are definatly worth it to have a rewarding... But lets be honest the game will grow even more with time.

And who knows will gain more popularity so then u have to make rewarding ending with almost all girls I seriously doubt it.

I mean as of now there are already quite a few side girls gaining popularity and if we go from DPC stand point he will make endings with the 5 main ones for sure.

But we can definatly not rule out he has some endings planned for certain side characters as well but I just doubt it will be the whole roster of side girls thats just too many girls imo.

If there will be endings with side girls it would possibly with maybe a handful of them and carefully thought over in the long course of episodes to come.

people tend to forget we only 4 episodes in and so far it is and feels like a intro in college life so still alot of episodes left to go before we even see endings so alot can change but yeah enough ranting (y)
DPC stated that by the end of the game mostly every girl will have her own ending.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

There might be more to it. I am sure this is not the last game DPC is making and we do not know how big of a project BaDIK is. Maybe side girls will get their own main role in the next game ;) :love: I would not mind...... Sooooo many options.......

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
DPC stated that by the end of the game mostly every girl will have her own ending.
That is a whole lot of endings tho :unsure: like i said might be a selected handful

I mean look at the roster of women presented already I mean damn that's a bunch of endings to make.... I mean imo it will depend on the amount of content the side girls get

Reactions: exlol

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Right now that's my only concern with the game as long as we don't find ourselves in the AL position again. There will be plenty of those plot twists that you mentioned the only dark side I can see from it right now is the use of drugs and what that could eventually lead up to.
I don't thing will be like AL, he won't use the same trick twice. And i don't think neither that will be something heavier than the drugs plot (in terms of dark side).
So far i'm enjoying it a lot like a college story with a bit of light drama. For now doesn't need big changes (but they will be welcome if makes sense)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
There might be more to it. I am sure this is not the last game DPC is making and we do not know how big of a project BaDIK is. Maybe side girls will get their own main role in the next game ;) :love: I would not mind...... Sooooo many options.......
DPC said it would probally be around 3 of 4 seasons long so we have still some ways to go before we can even think about a next game.

But its highly doubtfull it would feature any characters of this game into his next game since AL characters aint featured in this one either.

But i do agree with u it would be something else if he did that but thats a long distance away still a whole lot of badik left so yeah

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
That is a whole lot of endings tho :unsure: like i said might be a selected handful

I mean look at the roster of women presented already I mean damn that's a bunch of endings to make.... I mean imo it will depend on the amount of content the side girls get
But doesn't mean a romantic end. Those ends will be included i think inside of the main girl's ends

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
DPC said it would probally be around 3 of 4 seasons long so we have still some ways to go before we can even think about a next game.

But its highly doubtfull it would feature any characters of this game into his next game since AL characters aint featured in this one either.

But i do agree with u it would be something else if he did that but thats a long distance away still a whole lot of badik left so yeah
It does not mean in the next game he cannot pull both games together :ROFLMAO: ;)

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I think he is an amazing writer, and good writers never use the same trick twice so I think we won't fall into the same darkness that was the plot twist of AL. But the drug plot will be the main source of dramas I think since it's pretty much tied to most of the important characters from the DIK and HOT.

Well, I look forward to see that tbh.

But doesn't mean a romantic end. Those ends will be included i think inside of the main girl's ends
Or maybe the most important side girls will get a romantic one maybe and the ones with few interventions will get a quick frame about their future or smth (the feminist for example), but at this point (Ch.4) it's only speculations.

Reactions: Mormont

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I haven not seen anything about BaDIK merchandise so far. Did anybody see BaDIK style jacket anywhere? I would not mind getting one........ :love: We could recognize maggot brothers on the street....... The world is small ya know ;)
I have sth on order but not sure how it came out yet......

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think it was down to a backlash over how AL ended I believe DPC was on the receiving end of quite a lot of the bad stuff that was said over that, he was here when this was at 0.1 but I don't think he stuck around after which is a shame. I like when devs interact with all their fanbases albeit a pirate one.
He was still here back when ep 2 hit, i remember because getting a like from him encouraged me to start to be active :HideThePain: something must have happened afterwards

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes