Jan 24, 2018
hey guys, i just recently played through the game and i wanted to ask something, during the hell week i feel like i didn't have a chance to egg the preps mansion (or i might've missed something about it), how am i supposed to do that? also, is there a way to be in a relationship with both maya and josy? i feel like i might've gotten both of them if i did something differently. (btw i'm new to here, so i don't know if these are spoilers or have been long talked about)

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I'm not sure :unsure: It's a possibility that he doesn't as he wants to distance himself away from the site shame how it's all turned out.
Did something happen? That's quite sad considering a lot of devs I'm following here and pledging on Patreon all started with their interactions and presence on the forum.

She is popular and she had that kiss with the MC which was hopefully more than just making out at a party. She makes more sense than Bella to have as a main LI as well since Bella is a staff member at the college. Sage is graduating next year as well so depending on the timeline of the game she might have just been a fuck buddy and be out soon.
This man here is saying things that make sense and that give me hope, I like him :sneaky: Maybe I should ask directly DPR on his discord ahaha

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You might be right but I have hope. She is popular and she had that kiss with the MC which was hopefully more than just making out at a party. She makes more sense than Bella to have as a main LI as well since Bella is a staff member at the college. Sage is graduating next year as well so depending on the timeline of the game she might have just been a fuck buddy and be out soon.
That would mean that Jill will end up with nothing either since she graduating the same time as Sage so would make no sense ;)

And Riona already made it clear it is just two people making out at a party :whistle:

Its not that weird having a (side girl) fool around with the MC and not just the (main girls)

And its not that weird either that (side girls) catch feelings for the MC but I am guessing DPC wants it to be more be involved around the main ones.

So if we will end up with someone it would be with a main girl imo

But dont get me wrong I do love plenty of (side girls) And would love to see a ending were I am with one of those as well.

But I am just looking at it from a DPC standpoint as he didn't make main LI for nothing

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
hey guys, i just recently played through the game and i wanted to ask something, during the hell week i feel like i didn't have a chance to egg the preps mansion (or i might've missed something about it), how am i supposed to do that? also, is there a way to be in a relationship with both maya and josy? i feel like i might've gotten both of them if i did something differently. (btw i'm new to here, so i don't know if these are spoilers or have been long talked about)
The egg the preps hell week task has not been implemented and its possible that Derek completed that off screen.

The Maya and Josy ending u need to follow a chick playtrough and have as many Josy and Maya relation points as possible.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did something happen? That's quite sad considering a lot of devs I'm following here and pledging on Patreon all started with their interactions and presence on the forum.
I think it was down to a backlash over how AL ended I believe DPC was on the receiving end of quite a lot of the bad stuff that was said over that, he was here when this was at 0.1 but I don't think he stuck around after which is a shame. I like when devs interact with all their fanbases albeit a pirate one.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
That would mean that Jill will end up with nothing either since she graduating the same time as Sage so would make no sense ;)
I forgot she was as well. There hasn't really been enough Jill content for me to pay much attention to her yet.

And Riona already made it clear it is just two people making out at a party :whistle:
True but I have to cling on to some hope I will get her one day.

And its not that weird either that (side girls) catch feelings for the MC but I am guessing DPC wants it to be more be involved around the main ones.
She could be a main girl one day.

With how much work went into this and AL I wouldn't be surprised if the final episode or two set up a relationship with most of the girls so almost everyone will get what they want. That would make it a lot different than AL. The final episode could also be the school burning down killing everyone and having the MC going back to his dad.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Nope, the unlocked galleries are stored in the persistent file. I don't know what went wrong if you deleted yours before using mine.
I tried again, and I managed to get the scenes, thanks. although i lost some saves, i got it.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I think it was down to a backlash over how AL ended I believe DPC was on the receiving end of quite a lot of the bad stuff that was said over that, he was here when this was at 0.1 but I don't think he stuck around after which is a shame. I like when devs interact with all their fanbases albeit a pirate one.
Didn't know that ... that's both sad and understandable from his POV, I guess

Well interacting with us is the simplest way of creating potential Patreons, so it's a good strategy and it allows the dev to receive quite a lot of feedback from a big load of people imo.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
That is really dumb. I hated the choice but that is part of what made it such an amazing game. I truly doubt I will ever find anything as great and different as AL again.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
it might be the game keeps you from doing it, since it alludes to you two not chucking the eggs, while also rarely mentoning it through the week

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I'm not sure :unsure: It's a possibility that he doesn't as he wants to distance himself away from the site shame how it's all turned out.
I think it is up to us to change it...... If people would stop complaining and simply enjoy the game showing support it might change. It is DPC's story and we need to let him tell it. Of course each of us has favorite girl/girls but we need to take it like in real life and wait for what the future brings.
So I think people should stop asking constantly about updates...... They will come as long as DPC gets monetary support.
Stop whining that something is not the way one would like it to be. We do not get everything we want in real life and we will not get it in this game.
....... And last but not least, if one thinks the game could be done better than just go and make one, prove the point.
I am not pinpointing anybody, I am just letting everybody my point of view since I have sensed some tense feelings in some comments.
Let's let DPC do his job. I am sure he does follow what we say. It is in our best interest to show him support and appreciation.
In return we might hear more from the Dev . You know, scratch me I will scratch you;)

Oh...... and I want more Bella by the way..... ..... and sb here wants more Quinn ....... but it does not mean we will get it so we will just wait for tomorrow to come and bring us some surprises.:LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it might be the game keeps you from doing it, since it alludes to you two not chucking the eggs, while also rarely mentoning it through the week
michael1984 mentioned on the previous page about the whole egg thing.

I think it is up to us to change it...... If people would stop complaining and simply enjoy the game showing support it might change. It is DPC's story and we need to let him tell it. Of course each of us has favorite girl/girls but we need to take it like in real life and wait for what the future brings.
So I think people should stop asking constantly about updates...... They will come as long as DPC gets monetary support.
Stop whining that something is not the way one would like it to be. We do not get everything we want in real life and we will not get it in this game.
....... And last but not least, if one thinks the game could be done better than just go and make one, prove the point.
I am not pinpointing anybody, I am just letting everybody my point of view since I have sensed some tense feelings in some comments.
Let's let DPC do his job. I am sure he does follow what we say. It is in our best interest to show him support and appreciation.
In return we might hear more from the Dev . You know, scratch me I will scratch you;)

Oh...... and I want more Bella by the way..... ..... and sb here wants more Quinn ....... but it does not mean we will get it so we will just wait for tomorrow to come and bring us some surprises.:LOL:
I like your optimism but that shape has long sailed for him I'm afraid I don't doubt that he sometimes checks on here but that's probably about it. Shame really as I wanted to discuss Jade being made into a main Li :p

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
That is really dumb. I hated the choice but that is part of what made it such an amazing game. I truly doubt I will ever find anything as great and different as AL again.
I think BaDIK may surprise you. I loved AL..... and still do but BaDIK won me over. I expect something to happen soon. I do not think this VN will focus just on dating different girls you know. ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thanks Mormont for giving me some credit lol seems they dont look whats being answered for them already :whistle:

Regarding DPC still being on this tread i doubt it... He might have some trusted guy that checks on here maybe but thats about it.

I feel Mormont About Jade becoming a main LI she has so much potential after that booty call at her place :love:

Melissa fan I understand ur feelings towards Riona truly I do.... But considering what a massive production this game already is and we are only just started to get into it.

Making a romatic ending for every single girl on the roster seems to me like too much work.

Now Quinn becoming a main LI I can see happening caus she is obviously a main antagonist and name88 - King of Hearts his wife so she has the number 1 spot in line to become a main LI :LOL:

If DPC wanted to make a relation path for everyone I doubt he would have botherd with the whole main and side girls stuff.

Regarding people who still ask for updates.... The game updates roughly every 4 months give or take... So basicly it will drop late april or half way may (y)

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
I think BaDIK may surprise you. I loved AL..... and still do but BaDIK won me over. I expect something to happen soon. I do not think this VN will focus just on dating different girls you know. ;)
Well, between the story of Acting Lesson and the warning intro of BaDIK about being potentially hurt or angry I guess we can expect a major plot twist or something along those lines.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
michael1984 mentioned on the previous page about the whole egg thing.

I like your optimism but that shape has long sailed for him I'm afraid I don't doubt that he sometimes checks on here but that's probably about it. Shame really as I wanted to discuss Jade being made into a main Li :p
Hey, man can dream..... besides I do not know if you know full story behind the Witcher games and movies. There was a lot of bad blood between Sapkowski (true father of the entire gang) due to tweaks to the story, sloppy performance, money and so on. Time cures wounds. Now everything has been clarified and all is good. Said that there is always hope ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Meh its a college story so there will be 1 classes 2 sex and dating 3 parties 4 some college drama ---- The end ;):LOL:

Reactions: Sicansios

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Meh its a college story so there will be 1 classes 2 sex and dating 3 parties 4 some college drama ---- The end ;):LOL:
And that is what I would expect from most of the games........ but that one one is from DPC.:cool: Sth is coming our way and it will be the least expected thing..... ;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
And that is what I would expect from most of the games........ but that one one is from DPC.:cool: Sth is coming our way and it will be the least expected thing..... ;):ROFLMAO:
I only said that to be a bit sarcastic :LOL:

But yeah knowing DPC there will be some sort of twist or angle bit I highly doubt he would make it as bad as Al I mean that would be too soon.

Probally some college related drama would happen but if and what it is remains to be seen... For the newer players this was just a intro basicly to this mass production game called badik.

This game only now truly starts so strap ureself into the chair .... Grab a box of Tissues ... Some Lubrication....And a stress ball to squeese in when DPC is coming round the corner with a messed up choice between two hot college girls :LOL:

Reactions: pilapila3

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I feel @Mormont About Jade becoming a main LI she has so much potential after that booty call at her place :love:
When you make side girls just as equal as main girls and better imo they deserve something at least.

Well, between the story of Acting Lesson and the warning intro of BaDIK about being potentially hurt or angry I guess we can expect a major plot twist or something along those lines.
Right now that's my only concern with the game as long as we don't find ourselves in the AL position again. There will be plenty of those plot twists that you mentioned the only dark side I can see from it right now is the use of drugs and what that could eventually lead up to.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes