name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
When you put it that way it's understandable why he put such measures in place but it also negatively impacts the people who never did anything wrong on his discord server. I am guessing it was a hard call for him to make cause it would draw the anger of more people
It was an overkill,yes but knowing the details it does not look as bad anymore.

doodle27

Feb 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Tried this version on here first, then bought the steam version, enjoying the heck out of it, can't wait for season 2 and possibly more.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It could have been done better by simply voting for the next winner and the winner sits on the bench untill the entire rotation is done - this way everyone would get a special render,no matter if its 1 person or 10k people liking a certain girl and the demand for super,special,exzclusive renders would still remain high if not higher than it already is - everyone wins.
Believe it or not, that is kinda how these polls work, no girl can win 2 or more in a row as DPC doesn't include them in the next poll if they win which usually allows for a new girl to win every time thing is people only vote the same girl over and over again. Sage beat Jill by 1% in the last main girl poll (She got 35% to Jill's 34% the rest were split between Maya & Josy) to get her set of special renders for episode 4, seeing as Bella won it for Episode 3 she wasn't apart of that one and since Sage was the most recent winner she isn't apart of the current poll which is a 2 girl race between Jill & Bella as barely any of DPC's patreons ever vote for Maya/Josy.

Jill will likely win this one which will give her her 2nd set along with Riona as Quinn is also yet to win one.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
100% right, creating polished masterpiece requires time, money, dedication, commitment, and again money. People can support through Steam too. Keep up good work. Personally I really do not like if somebody complains about something but did not spend a penny........

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Believe it or not, that is kinda how these polls work, no girl can win 2 or more in a row as DPC doesn't include them in the next poll if they win which usually allows for a new girl to win every time thing is people only vote the same girl over and over again. Sage beat Jill by 1% in the last main girl poll (She got 35% to Jill's 34% the rest were split between Maya & Josy) to get her set of special renders for episode 4, seeing as Bella won it for Episode 3 she wasn't apart of that one and since Sage was the most recent winner she isn't apart of the current poll which is a 2 girl race between Jill & Bella as barely any of DPC's patreons ever vote for Maya/Josy.

Jill will likely win this one which will give her her 2nd set along with Riona as Quinn is also yet to win one.
That is my point a girl misses just the next poll in case of a win,which means the same girl potentially can keep winning every other poll for example:
Jill wins one - Bella wins another - Jill wins - Bella wins - Jill wins...untill the game is over...
It is a bad set-up in which lesser in numbers fandoms are screwed by default.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That is my point a girl misses just the next poll in case of a win,which means the same girl potentially can keep winning every other poll for example:
Jill wins one - Bella wins another - Jill wins - Bella wins - Jill wins...untill the game is over...
It is a bad set-up in which lesser in numbers fandoms are screwed by default.
True but oh well that's just how it is. Sage just barely beat Jill so there's a chance his patreons will vote for another girl.

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Hello fellow DIK, just started the game (and finished it).
First I wanted to give credits to the dev, kudos to him for creating this vibrant story and made me feel like in the shoes of the character, looking forward seeing the next instalment and going to pledge as we speak.

However, the girl that caught my eyes and made me jump onto the game was Riona but I feel like I might have missed some development from her, so can a kind soul point me some events with her in chapters 4 that I could have missed ?
Also, I know she isn't a main L.I for now (and probably ever) but do you think by the end of the story we will get more development between her and the MC ? Maybe a side route or ending ? She seems quite popular as I could see.

Cheers guys

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Hello fellow DIK, just started the game (and finished it).
First I wanted to give credits to the dev, kudos to him for creating this vibrant story and made me feel like in the shoes of the character, looking forward seeing the next instalment and going to pledge as we speak.

However, the girl that caught my eyes and made me jump onto the game was Riona but I feel like I might have missed some development from her, so can a kind soul point me some events with her in chapters 4 that I could have missed ?
Also, I know she isn't a main L.I for now (and probably ever) but do you think by the end of the story we will get more development between her and the MC ? Maybe a side route or ending ? She seems quite popular as I could see.

Cheers guys
There's a couple of interactions with Riona in episode 4. If you're on the Sage path you can go outside at the HOT house and have a talk with her she's chilling under the tree outside. On all paths you can talk to her at the DIK party and make out with her. I think that's about all the Riona content in ep 4.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes