D

Deleted member 840101

You can check music on the list in the game. You will have to listen to each song until you find it. Good news is you dont have to listen to whole song, just click, click ,click, boom there go your song you are looking for.
That's bad, I deleted the game just a few minutes before:confused: thinking I should download this game only after the next update.
Anyway, thanks for the reply:)

Pronluv

Feb 15, 2020
if you mean the ending with both of them, you should have slept with both of them in the previous episodes
That is what I meant, and I did sleep with both of them in the previous episodes, I had "huge chick" status and followed the walkthrough for +RP for both of them.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That is what I meant, and I did sleep with both of them in the previous episodes, I had "huge chick" status and followed the walkthrough for +RP for both of them.
If they ask u who u wanna sleep with then just say u will take the floor and they will push the two beds together and u have the ending with both

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Can I ask: Does playing minigames or not will affect the game, your choices?
playing minigames useally gives u money and renders at times

but u can easily playtrough the game witout minigames and still get the money rewards and the vault codes are in the walktrough guide.

Reactions: Iruna.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'm probably the only one who didn't know it, but... LOL :LUL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In my defence, never seen these movies. Never been a real fan of these comedies... I love Animal House tho, and had fun watching Road Trip, Old School, Wet Hot American Summer... Maybe I could finally see American Pie, is it worth it?
This is a late response to an aging (for this group) post, but I recently noticed something I previously missed in the Bios, and got a chuckle:

It made me think of this:

But trust me - if you don't like the previously mentioned low-brow humor movies, this one probably isn't for you, either.

Jan 23, 2020
This is a late response to an aging (for this group) post, but I recently noticed something I previously missed in the Bios, and got a chuckle:

It made me think of this:

But trust me - if you don't like the previously mentioned low-brow humor movies, this one probably isn't for you, either.
DPC head must be full of these 80s-90s comedies... :D

C.Charles

Feb 9, 2020
Sry Guys,
Does anyone know about this Brawler shit :ROFLMAO:
How can i win the fight ?
IS the actual fights in the story line depends on how many Brawler,s fights i won ?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes