nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Path, so far the only noteworthy thing you lose access to for being on the Dik route is Jills scenes although given the choice you make at the end of the fiirst season, route choice will have major consequences in future updates.
I just finished Season 1 and I got a kiss scene with Jill after the date. Is that the "special one" I would have missed if I was on the DIK affinity? I have Chick affinity but more DIK score.

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone. Can someone explain what are the differences when being a DIK or being a CHICK?
Some said that Jill is only on the CHICK path but I still got a date with her (still I have to do it).

Also, what is the difference between the DIK score and the MASSIVE DIK/CHICK bar at the top for the major choices?
How that will affect the game? Thanks!
Depending on which side you're on, you unlock different girls. As of now, Sage is only accessible if you're on the DIK path and Jill (and Bella, I think) if you're on the CHICK path. I'm not too sure about how being a "massive" DIK or CHICK affects your gameplay, but I'm sure that the Dev has something in mind.

Jan 23, 2020
Depending on which side you're on, you unlock different girls. As of now, Sage is only accessible if you're on the DIK path and Jill (and Bella, I think) if you're on the CHICK path. I'm not too sure about how being a "massive" DIK or CHICK affects your gameplay, but I'm sure that the Dev has something in mind.
I don’t know why so many people think Bella requires the CHICK path. You can unlock everything with her while still being a massive DIK with DIK affinity. She’s neutral for now. You just have to avoid a few silly actions.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3091240

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What will be the focus for 0.5?
Well wrapping up everything from the end of 0.4 the MC being made a Dik. The title of the next episode also makes me think it will be around the Hot's as it's named HotHeaded I'm just wondering if it will be anything to do with Tommy and Josy they didn't have many interactions in 0.4 I bet they will in 0.5 with plenty of disagreements that would be my guess anyway. But I really hope it's a more Bella and Jill focused episode but I think that might come later.

mothereffinAG

Mar 4, 2019
I can't seem to get the Jill scene on the bed in Episode 3. Even with full chick and modded full Jill affinity points. Is there a choice earlier in the game I can't mess up?

D

Deleted member 840101

Guys, I'm sorry if this question is asked before but I want to know the name of the song which comes at 15:25 in this video :

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Guys, I'm sorry if this question is asked before but I want to know the name of the song which comes at 15:25 in this video :
You can check music on the list in the game. You will have to listen to each song until you find it. Good news is you dont have to listen to whole song, just click, click ,click, boom there go your song you are looking for.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes