Jan 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Doc, I'm stuck at home because of coronavirus. Now I really, really need Episode 5 asap... Like, for real! :HideThePain:

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I think all the girls in Being a DIK are so hot, its so difficult to pick best one. But one thing for sure, Jil is definitely among the sexiest :))

Reactions: klep12

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Usually, I'd agree but who knows what he'd end up doing but I can see that being the big drama between the two.
Agreed, for some reason I think that is where the action is heading but it will depend on the path chosen or at least the impact on the MC will depend on it in my opinion.

Reactions: Mormont

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I think all the girls in Being a DIK are so hot, its so difficult to pick best one. But one thing for sure, Jil is definitely among the sexiest :))
I do not know about all, Sara is not my type at all. All the others..... Geme geme :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The game implied they missed that task unless Derek did it off screen, we know Derek does does 3 tasks if MC doesn't

Teacher
Feminist
Sex outdoors
I am sure even if they miss a task that they wont mind much about it since some were basicly hard to accomplish like the teacher thing.

So I am sure we are fine even if we miss one or two tasks

Reactions: Iruna.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I am sure even if they miss a task that they wont mind much about it since some were basicly hard to accomplish like the teacher thing.

So I am sure we are fine even if we miss one or two tasks
I'll be damned if MC and Derek can't even join the DIK's without some form of drama happening lmao

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes