Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I just picked up a few things here and there that may make the story interesting regardless of our own preferences:
1. we are following our hearts, Josy- we are?
2. she used Tommy to influence Quinn to let her pledge
She knows what she wants. I do not think she is done yet. I will not be surprised if she will serve in restaurant together with Maya (I am positive Quinn will let MC know first) or we get opportunity to get private dance at the Pink Rose;)
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: I think you played a different game where the characters have the same name as those in BaDIK.

• Haha
Reactions: VQueS and klep12

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Let's wait and see, just connecting dots. Even free tuition has to be "earned" ;)
I think Quinn is going to try and push them to do it but I doubt DPC will actually have Maya/Josy engage in prostitution. He's gone well out of his way to avoid those three letters. Yeah... 4/5 of the main LI are in relationships but other than Maya/Josy kissing at the end of Ep4 they've all made it clear they're not sexually active with their partners.

The "restaurant" is gonna be milked for drama but short of a bad ending I highly doubt Maya/Josy are gonna be prostituting themselves. It's just not that kinda game and DPC knows how people will react.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think Quinn is going to try and push them to do it but I doubt DPC will actually have Maya/Josy engage in prostitution. He's gone well out of his way to avoid those three letters. Yeah... 4/5 of the main LI are in relationships but other than Maya/Josy kissing at the end of Ep4 they've all made it clear they're not sexually active with their partners.

The "restaurant" is gonna be milked for drama but short of a bad ending I highly doubt Maya/Josy are gonna be prostituting themselves. It's just not that kinda game and DPC knows how people will react.
She already is attempting when you take into consideration what their tasks are just to join the HOT's.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You can't "earn" something that doesn't exist...
Exactly, Maya has to get along with father or follow Quinn's directions. No scholarship was mentioned. :p Do you see third option? I do not, unless I missed something.
Lily has mentioned dancing to Josy too.

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
Didn't think I'd enjoy a game this much. Binged it over the last couple days. Couldn't believe Maya and Josy rejected me on my first and second playthroughs, but I got it on the third.

Had to go over to the patreon page to support. Going to be a long wait til E5.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone. Can someone explain what are the differences when being a DIK or being a CHICK?
Some said that Jill is only on the CHICK path but I still got a date with her (still I have to do it).

Also, what is the difference between the DIK score and the MASSIVE DIK/CHICK bar at the top for the major choices?
How that will affect the game? Thanks!

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Exactly, Maya has to get along with father or follow Quinn's directions. No scholarship was mentioned. :p Do you see third option? I do not, unless I missed something.
Lily has mentioned dancing to Josy too.
3rd option:
Maya finds out what entails the free tuition and rejects Quinn scheme.
Maya's father pay a visit, finds MxJ and cut Maya's flow of money.
Josy accepts Quinn offer to keep Maya in the uni.
Maya find's out and we have a drama overdose.
"Insert any meme about eating popcorn"

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
really hope that if the prep egging scene was put in, you egg the preps with some of the people you are friends with, like sage and some of the diks instead of just you and derek,

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
really hope that if the prep egging scene was put in, you egg the preps with some of the people you are friends with, like sage and some of the diks instead of just you and derek,
The prep egg scene was not put in … It is probally been done by Derek off screen like some other ones ..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes