Feb 29, 2020
A good story is all I'm looking for.

I am trying it now and I doubt it will be anywhere near as good as BaDIK but it is really interesting so far.
Depraved Awakening and Deluca Family are for me debatably the 2 best games as far as pure story telling.
Philly_Games and HopesGaming are pretty darn good at sucker punching you in the "feels".
That's of course not to say that BaDik isn't a good story because it is.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
but it didnt asked to overwrite something, thats strange :D
That's weird I don't use the compressed version so I'm afraid I can't be that much help. Might be an issue with the save if you saved right at the scene it might still no work if you could go back a bit to an earlier save and try that see if it works.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods
Feb 29, 2020
I believe that MC actions will define who Riona side with, if that's the case. Riona needs more love, and she is getting it :love: Probably an unpopular opinion but I also like Quinn (not as much as I love Riona) but I really like both of them together (again :WeSmart:), and I hope that DPC doesn't make some sort of villain out of Quinn.

Talking of...

I have to re-done her because I accidentally give her a gunt, whatever that thing is. :KEK:
I've noticed you've been giving Coriolan some nice competition.
Well done good sir.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
still doesnt work for me :( have unpacked everything again but still the same problem.
do i have to start a new game or anything else to do ?
You could always re-download the compressed version should be the latest version see if that fixes the issue that's if you haven't tried that already.

Reactions: Iruna.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I get an error at the first test in the game. i already put the image.rpa in my game folder but it didnt help. anyone who can help ?
Ren'Py should generate an error log, generally it's a good idea to post that so people have some idea of where the problem is.

still doesnt work for me :( have unpacked everything again but still the same problem.
do i have to start a new game or anything else to do ?
No you shouldn't need to start a new game.

Sometimes Ren'Py doesn't like overwriting the whole game folder.

Unzip the compressed version to a new folder and run it from there.

If that works, check you can still load your old saves (on Windows copies of your saves are kept in the User directory, so doesn't matter where the game is installed).

Then you can delete the old folder and just use the new one.

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Quinn is more important than anyone <3
Cool, one less to compete for Bella.......:cool:;) Less means more...... of Bella for me :p:love:
TBH I think we are going to see some interesting things with Josy in the main role. I just picked up a few things here and there that may make the story interesting regardless of our own preferences:
1. we are following our hearts, Josy- we are?
2. she used Tommy to influence Quinn to let her pledge
She knows what she wants. I do not think she is done yet. I will not be surprised if she will serve in restaurant together with Maya (I am positive Quinn will let MC know first) or we get opportunity to get private dance at the Pink Rose;)

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Cool, one less to compete for Bella.......:cool:;) Less means more...... of Bella for me :p:love:
TBH I think we are going to see some interesting things with Josy in the main role. I just picked up a few things here and there that may make the story interesting regardless of our own preferences:
1. we are following our hearts, Josy- we are?
2. she used Tommy to influence Quinn to let her pledge
She knows what she wants. I do not think she is done yet. I will not be surprised if she will serve in restaurant together with Maya (I am positive Quinn will let MC know first) or we get opportunity to get private dance at the Pink Rose;)
Let your Bella do the serving and dancing part, but for the gods let my Josy out of it o_O:p

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes