Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Well not sure where the FemDom is going to come from its thought that it could be with Cathy no clue if that will be the case or what yet but I'd say it will be avoidable anyway even if it's not with her.
I'm sorry I probably got it wrong then. I was just curious because of the female domiantion tag.

Additionally a lot of people in this thread talked about a femdom route.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ok thanks. I like BDSM but no femdom if it's to extreme. Sadly, I think there isn't maledom BDSM content for me in the game (at least there is no tag). Nevertheless, I'll try it soon :)
Its not really a bdsm typ of game its more like a college drama comedy typ of game so not really a maledom or bdsom vibe to this game.

But yeah u should give it a try nonetheless

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Its not really a bdsm typ of game its more like a college drama comedy typ of game so not really a maledom or bdsom vibe to this game.

But yeah u should give it a try nonetheless
I'm actually fine with those type of games. I just like it if there are some scenes in it, where the MC takes the dominate role.
I don't know if you played CureMyAddicition but that amount was perfect for me.

The Jade scene was more of her venting than anything else she did play a sort of Dom role but that was later reversed with the bath scene when the MC took charge.
Awesome, I love stories where the roles gets reversed.

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hey some of the scenes in the gallery arent playable. the pictures show up but when i hover mouse over them they dont light up or play.
u kno a fix?
Nope, again I can't help. I have no clue why your game is acting up and mine isn't.

Reactions: yesz

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ugh! Hungover. Feeling like shit. Toast me.

View attachment 581496
I hope starting in Episode 5, Riona will start to play a bigger role in the story and that there'll be more to her character than just being Quinn's side lackey.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
I think she will be the one that "betray" Tommy and Quinn, because the MC knows smth is bothering her and at the end she will trust on him
I think problems between Quinn and Riona are coming
I believe that MC actions will define who Riona side with, if that's the case. Riona needs more love, and she is getting it :love: Probably an unpopular opinion but I also like Quinn (not as much as I love Riona) but I really like both of them together (again :WeSmart:), and I hope that DPC doesn't make some sort of villain out of Quinn.

Talking of...

I have to re-done her because I accidentally give her a gunt, whatever that thing is. :KEK:

D

Deleted member 1491141

Not sure how I've missed this gem all this time, but damn am I glad to be on the Agony/Wait train now.
Interested to see how this develops.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
Probably an unpopular opinion but I also like Quinn (not as much as I love Riona) but I really like both of them together (again :WeSmart:), and I hope that DPC doesn't make some sort of villain out of Quinn.

Talking of...

I have to re-done her because I accidentally give her a gunt, whatever that thing is. :KEK:
Quinn is my second favourite also. I really love that amazing character , followed by Sage in a third position
Quinn will be really important in the game, i think almost at the same level than main girls. I just hope that will be a bit of love for Riona
Btw...amazing pic!

wuffe133

Jun 25, 2018
I get an error at the first test in the game. i already put the image.rpa in my game folder but it didnt help. anyone who can help ?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes