Jan 23, 2020
Ugh! Hungover. Feeling like shit. Toast me.

View attachment 581496
Never been much of a Riona fan, but she's starting to catch my attention... :BootyTime:

I definitely prefer her without that goth make-up. She's much more beautiful when she's more natural, imo. Sometimes less is more...

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Couldn't say better man, sometimes overdoing makeup is doing the opposite effect of making u sexy.

Tbh, I can't wait to see how Riona story will play out, this girl is probably tied with quite a bunch of stuff regarding Quinn and the drug plot. Also, I'm ready to bet she might get a crush on us or smth down the line considering the kiss at the party and the way she might entrust her with her personal problem.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
If you don't despise 2d art games, you may try Sanguine Rose. It has really well-written story with plenty of sex scenes which are fit perfectly.
A good story is all I'm looking for.

Have you guys played Depraved Awakening? If so, how it compares to BaDIK?
I am trying it now and I doubt it will be anywhere near as good as BaDIK but it is really interesting so far.

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
Hi everyone,

I've tried the story with DIK affinity and then try another game for other affinity but the party is stuck when I need to find Jill's room in the mansion.

Has anyone got the same issue? I cannot have the arrow from the middle door after I've climb up the balcony.

Thanks.

AJ

Reactions: klep12

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

I've tried the story with DIK affinity and then try another game for other affinity but the party is stuck when I need to find Jill's room in the mansion.

Has anyone got the same issue? I cannot have the arrow from the middle door after I've climb up the balcony.

Thanks.

AJ
Now it's been a while but when you get up on the balcony I think you turn to the right and try getting into one of the windows? I'm sure it was something like that if not I'm sure there is someone else with a better memory than me.

SCSA69

Nov 23, 2018
Yes that's exactly what I've done on the first game but when I start a new game I cannot reach the furthest window on the right.

Crexox1337

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, game looks nice. Is the femdom avoidable or will you get "revenge" (sorry if that doesn't make sense in the context of the game)?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi, game looks nice. Is the femdom avoidable or will you get "revenge" (sorry if that doesn't make sense in the context of the game)?
Well not sure where the FemDom is going to come from its thought that it could be with Cathy no clue if that will be the case or what yet but I'd say it will be avoidable anyway even if it's not with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes