pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
There are so many terrible games on this site. Most games only care about the sex scenes and just throw together some stupid plot that doesn't even make sense half the time. Guess I'll have to keep replaying this and Acting lessons.
Give a shot Retrieving the Past and let me know what you think. I think it is a decent one. ;)

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
holy shit theres so many different paths i dont think i can find them all even with a guide

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Well, I tried other games, like Become a Rockstar (sooo good, BTW, top tier game) or Treasure of Nadia (very funny RPG), but I'm so hyped with episode 2...
ToN has an absolute shit gameplay. I don't get why they bothered with all that RPGM set. Scenes are amazing though and one can say worth the hassle.
Booooored........ :mad: No games are fun after BaDIK.
Did you try any 2d games? I mean, I find games like Dark Star from Grimhelm actually fun although they have no immersion whatsoever unlike the best VNs.
There are so many terrible games on this site. Most games only care about the sex scenes and just throw together some stupid plot that doesn't even make sense half the time. Guess I'll have to keep replaying this and Acting lessons.
If you don't despise 2d art games, you may try Sanguine Rose. It has really well-written story with plenty of sex scenes which are fit perfectly.

Have you guys played Depraved Awakening? If so, how it compares to BaDIK?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
i wanna say, this shit is really really good, Sage is so fucking hot. Would be great if I can fuck sally too

Amazing game, gonna pledge to his patreon

KlausLewis

Retired Asset Smuggler
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Jesus christ, this is fricking AAA-game. I head that it was good but didn't expect this..

Pronluv

Feb 15, 2020
Can someone tell me why I can't get Josy and Maya to trying something more? Is it the major choices that effect their decision? Because no matter what my affinity is they say no no matter what?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Can someone tell me why I can't get Josy and Maya to trying something more? Is it the major choices that effect their decision? Because no matter what my affinity is they say no no matter what?
You need to have high chick and have good relationship with both.

Reactions: J1215

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
All these Riona previews looks like she will be heavily featured in the next update by the looks of things.
Yeah basicly a Riona and Maya and josy sitcom coming up :LOL:

Wont mind it tho quite interested if we get a side character get some meaningfull content so far have a feeling there is more
she might be the answer regarding quinn

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes