Rimmer

May 27, 2017
It's one of the reasons why i personally prefer Philly over DPC as a creator. If the dude improved his stories he would be on par if not above DPC. City of broken dreamers technically destroys BADIK in visuals and animations and that's a fact. He just needs to work a tad bit more on his storytelling and we are golden
I like the visuals of DPC's, but IMO his stories are not that great, Al was awful tbh, I do enjoy the humour and will admit BADIK is better.......but that's not saying a lot.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
TBH its way to soon to speculate who gets a ending and who doesn't....

Lets just enjoy the ride.... probally when Season 2 is complted we could actually make some sense of who gets endings

But that's still at least 4 episodes away... Pretty hyped for the episode 5 tho who is with me on that. (y)

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
No,definitly not ONLY,you already have the option to pick just one of the girls to sleep with ;)
Hope you're right I need a Josy ending. I guess I'll have to see how the story progresses but at the moment I can't see them breaking up especially after they find out each one cheated and still want to be together. Hopefully picking which girl to sleep with actually matters in the end and it isn't just a scene to make most people happy.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Hope you're right I need a Josy ending. I guess I'll have to see how the story progresses but at the moment I can't see them breaking up especially after they find out each one cheated and still want to be together. Hopefully picking which girl to sleep with actually matters in the end and it isn't just a scene to make most people happy.
Yeah, i dont see how he will fix that Situation too, but i think or hope he will give us a nice suprise to work this out

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Now this is the only steam game I ever bothered to get all achievements for.
Damn that Jill was hard to beat in 3 sets of tennis. Massive fps drop on serving didn't help but I blame my shitty PC for that.
A couple of special renders are hard to find even with a walkthrough, found my last by randomly clicking around an area :D

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
Full save and persistent for episode 3 and episode 4

Delete your own persistent file in both (!) locations beforehand for this save to work.

View attachment 374311

episode 3 rewards

View attachment 374312
episode 3 scenes

View attachment 513139
episode 4 rewards

View attachment 513142
episode 4 scenes

Vault codes
1386 - if you're in episode 1
4413 - if you're in episode 2
3985 - if you're in episode 3
0421 - if you're in episode 4
Hey some of the scenes in the gallery arent playable. the pictures show up but when i hover mouse over them they dont light up or play.
u kno a fix?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Every time i think about this game its always about great like how i feel for the girls, or funny like derek farting on the guy

Reactions: Sicansios
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes