name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ofc he doesn't need this place with 4k + people backing him up but at one point in time he DID use this site to promote himself and his games. He shouldn't forget that but oh well success tends to make people forget about their roots or things that help them along the way. I respect him as a creator but some of his decisions are blurred at best
Yeah,sure
Except without the details as to why...its all guessing and rumors,I was harsh in the past without knowiung all the details,dont want to make that mistake again.
The man might be in the right,idk.

BTW name88 i think this should be Quinn's theme :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats actually not bad :cool:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah,sure
Except without the details as to why...its all guessing and rumors,I was harsh in the past without knowiung all the details,dont want to make that mistake again.
The man might be in the right,idk.
Maybe he might be but to just pack up and leave an entire community idk, it doesn't seem right to me. If he stayed here he might have even gotten more patrons but that's up for debate

Reactions: satoshi36

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
It's one of the reasons why i personally prefer Philly over DPC as a creator. If the dude improved his stories he would be on par if not above DPC. City of broken dreamers technically destroys BADIK in visuals and animations and that's a fact. He just needs to work a tad bit more on his storytelling and we are golden
Visuals in terms of scenery and stuff sure. I think the girls in BADIK are hotter and the animations are miles better, they actually look natural. Some of COBD's animations literally look like you're fucking a robot (who knows, maybe you are) :KEK:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Visuals in terms of scenery and stuff sure. I think the girls in BADIK are hotter and the animations are miles better, they actually look natural. Some of COBD's animations literally look like you're fucking a robot (who knows, maybe you are) :KEK:
Actually you can fuck a robot there :LUL: you even get to choose two modes for it not kidding , dominant mode or princess mode :KEK: but in all seriousness from a technical standpoint it is better. Many would agree with me on that

Last edited:

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Actually you can fuck a robot there :LUL: you even get to choose two modes for it not kidding , dominant mode or princess mode :KEK: but in all seriousness from a technical it is better. Many would agree with me on that
Yeah I know I've played it, but even the first scene with that chick in the pool looks super unnatural and robotic. Also pretty much every scene is rough sex, heavy male dominance, little to no variation.

I'm sure many would and many would also agree with me that BADIK has better girls and animations. Personal preference mate not fact tho ;)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe he might be but to just pack up and leave an entire community idk, it doesn't seem right to me. If he stayed here he might have even gotten more patrons but that's up for debate
That's what I use F95 for. A way to play the game without paying for it to see if its any good. I am a patron to BaDIK and not just a $1 either. I support those who actually deserve it. I found his game on here, loved it and hit the link for his page.

Reactions: pilapila3

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I know I've played it, but even the first scene with that chick in the pool looks super unnatural and robotic. Also pretty much every scene is rough sex, heavy male dominance, little to no variation.

I'm sure many would and many would also agree with me that BADIK has better girls and animations. Personal preference mate not fact tho ;)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
That's what I use F95 for. A way to play the game without paying for it to see if its any good. I am a patron to BaDIK and not just a $1 either. I support those who actually deserve it. I found his game on here, loved it and hit the link for his page.
See if he actually stuck around here maybe he might have gotten more patrons like you but oh well

Jan 23, 2020
I'm probably the only one who didn't know it, but... LOL :LUL:

In my defence, never seen these movies. Never been a real fan of these comedies... I love Animal House tho, and had fun watching Road Trip, Old School, Wet Hot American Summer... Maybe I could finally see American Pie, is it worth it?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm probably the only one who didn't know it, but... LOL :LUL:

In my defence, never seen these movies. Never been a real fan of these comedies... I love Animal House tho, and had fun watching Road Trip, Old School, Wet Hot American Summer... Maybe I could finally see American Pie, is it worth it?
You might as well just to see all his inspirations and if you get an idea of how he will take future updates :p

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Brothers, I am playing it again. We (or it is just me) missed a task from the board I think: egg the preps :cry:
Any input??

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Ofc he doesn't need this place with 4k + people backing him up but at one point in time he DID use this site to promote himself and his games. He shouldn't forget that but oh well success tends to make people forget about their roots or things that help them along the way. I respect him as a creator but some of his decisions are blurred at best
Well you are very much right with what you say, i mean we just need to look at the first post of this thread...yeah i bet he feels good in his ivory tower now where everybody loves him...:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes