name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well wrapping up everything from the end of 0.4 the MC being made a Dik. The title of the next episode also makes me think it will be around the Hot's as it's named HotHeaded I'm just wondering if it will be anything to do with Tommy and Josy they didn't have many interactions in 0.4 I bet they will in 0.5 with plenty of disagreements that would be my guess anyway. But I really hope it's a more Bella and Jill focused episode but I think that might come later.
Well I have been HOT headed since the beggining if you know what I mean,Im talking about me and Quinn :HideThePain:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Patience is running thin tho… I mean seriously the same question being asked daily while the answer is almost everytime just one page back..

How hard is it to go back one or two pages and see what the update situation is

Just some lazy people that don't bother going back two pages :(
It is called ignorance. ;) If I see that question first I will politely answer ..... soon :cool:
I'd never have taken it to be anyone else for you :p :KEK:
For some reason I do not want to know any details about that HOTheaded:cool::ROFLMAO:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
This game has an OK story but the sex scenes suck

I played the entire season 1 and didn't find 1 chance to fap

Sure the game has sex scenes but just like Acting Lessons they are poor quality and not worth watching
Maybe you did not make right choices?:eek: Now being serious, it gets HOTter as the game progresses..... with right choices of course:cool::ROFLMAO:

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018

Sure the game has sex scenes but just like Acting Lessons they are poor quality and not worth watching

I think you are playing a different game, the scenes are very good, the consequences of the choices too, the scene with Maya and several others made me hard.

gmen20

Dec 28, 2019
Can someone tell me why I can't get Josy and Maya to trying something more? Is it the major choices that effect their decision? Because no matter what my affinity is they say no no matter what?
I stayed neutral in a playthrough, and still they said no to me even after choosing nothing but +MayaRP and +JosyRP choices the whole game. I was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

Reloaded back to the party and this time chose not to smoke the joint and fuck Quinn, and then they said yes. Smoking put me at 5-2 on Major dik choices, not smoking put me at 4-3. Not sure if it was my ratio of major decisions or the weed that made them turn me down. But hope that helps.

Well the best scenes are in 2-4. S1 only has the glory hole scenes, getting caught in the sorority house, and the dreams. Only one of those actually involved sex but it was a glory hole scene. Rest are BJs and tit jobs. S2 alone has 4 actual sex scenes alone.

Which btw why isn't the cumpetition in the gallery? It's short but deserves to be in there more than some others

Last edited:

gumpelanlemak

Jan 13, 2020

Are u serious? :KEK: Dude, maybe you're not exploring much and just keep clicking until you get a chance to fap :KEK: There are so many hot scenes, imo the best scene is threesome with Quinn and Riona :BootyTime: You should check it out before saying so.

Reactions: Sicansios

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Patience is running thin tho… I mean seriously the same question being asked daily while the answer is almost everytime just one page back..

How hard is it to go back one or two pages and see what the update situation is

Just some lazy people that don't bother going back two pages :(
Let´s change up the question then: What day it be after the update?

Answer: The beginning of the new circle.... ;)

...Joking aside, I agree with you 100%.

John Nguyen

Jul 8, 2018
Can I ask: some choices set you status permanent penalty to DIK/CHICK status, so that means you can’t be this status again, right?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes