pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Yes if u have the 0.4.2 then yes it will work
It also depends on the platform though. If Android is considered it may or may not work. If the same person will do the port probably it will work. If somebody else will do it it might not so I would stick to the same source you obtained your copy from. Chances for it to work will be higher. I am talking based on past experience.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
It also depends on the platform though. If Android is considered it may or may not work. If the same person will do the port probably it will work. If somebody else will do it it might not so I would stick to the same source you obtained your copy from. Chances for it to work will be higher. I am talking based on past experience.

It's the Windows version. I did download the 0.4.2 version in this forum and want to download the 0.5.0 here as well. That said, I think I can be fine with the saves....right? ;P

*I want to support on Patreon as soon as possible. For now, I support Dr. PinkCake by having bought the game on Steam. Since the Steam upgrades are restricted to seasons and the game is amazing, I can't be waiting that long, so I need to be up to date through here =)

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This game has an OK story but the sex scenes suck

I played the entire season 1 and didn't find 1 chance to fap

Sure the game has sex scenes but just like Acting Lessons they are poor quality and not worth watching
˝Poor quality˝ lol. The scenes are of a much better quality than they were in Acting Lessons, and the game has improved a lot in every aspect. There are games with better animations imo, but only a couple of them. When it comes to the overall quality and content the game is number one imo. There are other amazing games out there but none of them offer this much to the player. And there are some very hot scenes with Bella and Jade in the last update.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Jade looks to perfection there amazing work :love:

0.4 was the biggest update yet both with storyline and content so the filesize was a bit bigger than normal and I think that's as far as it will go with android. If you have access to PC or Mac I'd recommend it on there as the compressed version for those is smaller.
Thank you for suggestion

Reactions: Mormont

lolmiki

Apr 6, 2018
Hey lads,

i just finished the first season and it was the best game so far, i really like the story and the artwork and now im going to donate him bc he really deserved it!
But I want a favor of u guys, do someon of u have a file with the chick scenes? or with all scenes bc to replay it would take me a decade and I already played it through and read everything. Literally played like 10 hours ^^

lolmiki

Apr 6, 2018
˝Poor quality˝ lol. The scenes are of a much better quality than they were in Acting Lessons, and the game has improved a lot in every aspect. There are games with better animations imo, but only a couple of them. When it comes to the overall quality and content the game is number one imo. There are other amazing games out there but none of them offer this much to the player. And there are some very hot scenes with Bella and Jade in the last update.
U right. This is just not a fapping game dude. U have to understand the story, the devlper really worked hard on this, u know I even laugh at many scenes bc its just good writing and the artwork is really great, u can compare it with milfy city, its even better than milfy city.

Reactions: Raplion

freitas10

Feb 2, 2020
Hey lads,

i just finished the first season and it was the best game so far, i really like the story and the artwork and now im going to donate him bc he really deserved it!
But I want a favor of u guys, do someon of u have a file with the chick scenes? or with all scenes bc to replay it would take me a decade and I already played it through and read everything. Literally played like 10 hours ^^
Just use skip and it will skip every scene and dialogue you already saw. You are not doing any favors to yourself by not playing the rest of the game.

Reactions: michael1984

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Hey lads,

If you played it through once, then you didn't read everything. Playing DIK vs. Neutral vs. Chick routes, as well as playing for individual character routes, will give you not only different lewd scenes, but other non-lewd scenes and dialog, some drastic, some subtle, all worth it. For instance, the simple answer of "Yes" to this question...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...might be either of these, depending on your status:

Another simple choice can lead to one of these or the other:

One of the many things that sets BaDIK apart from other games is not just the writing, but the different branches of writing. You'd be cheating yourself if you didn't explore it all.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
If you played it through once, then you didn't read everything. Playing DIK vs. Neutral vs. Chick routes, as well as playing for individual character routes, will give you not only different lewd scenes, but other non-lewd scenes and dialog, some drastic, some subtle, all worth it. For instance, the simple answer of "Yes" to this question...

...might be either of these, depending on your status:

Another simple choice can lead to one of these or the other:

One of the many things that sets BaDIK apart from other games is not just the writing, but the different branches of writing. You'd be cheating yourself if you didn't explore it all.
Yeah, how dialogs change depending of your status is very inmersive. Like in the party, if you are a DIK, you do a bad comment about the coffee place in front of the waitress, and she throws her glass at you. If you are a chick, that scene is different and you don't make her angry

And yes Sage, Ever since i first laid eyes on you :love:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is a save on the first page that unlocks all scenes you can always do that if you don't fancy playing through again. It's much quicker and saves you time. All that above is just common knowledge.

Reactions: RanchFTW and Iruna.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Weeks fly by so fast it's scary. I've been working on static renders and one of the free-roam events for Episode 5 this past week. I'm making good progress and since it's the biggest free-roam event in the game, this far, I will need more time to complete it.

Not much else to report when it comes to development. Completed animation count is currently at 93 and PCs are rendering longer animations for the next few weeks.

As you may have noticed, Jill won the Special render poll for Episode 5 and that means that we have reached the point where every eligible girl has a special render set except for Maya and Quinn.

I know that these two characters have fans as well and that's why I'm going to start a new poll this weekend called "Poll of the rejects", where you can vote for either Maya or Quinn.

The winner will get a Special render set in episode 5 and the loser will get a special render set in episode 6.

I will still respect your votes in the other Special render polls and make the sets you vote for, but I feel that everyone should get at least one set for their favorite character in the game.

There will also be a mixed special render poll later on for episode 5, so stay tuned for that as well.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Dec 27, 2019

Weeks fly by so fast it's scary. I've been working on static renders and one of the free-roam events for Episode 5 this past week. I'm making good progress and since it's the biggest free-roam event in the game, this far, I will need more time to complete it.

Not much else to report when it comes to development. Completed animation count is currently at 93 and PCs are rendering longer animations for the next few weeks.

As you may have noticed, Jill won the Special render poll for Episode 5 and that means that we have reached the point where every eligible girl has a special render set except for Maya and Quinn.

I know that these two characters have fans as well and that's why I'm going to start a new poll this weekend called "Poll of the rejects", where you can vote for either Maya or Quinn.

The winner will get a Special render set in episode 5 and the loser will get a special render set in episode 6.

I will still respect your votes in the other Special render polls and make the sets you vote for, but I feel that everyone should get at least one set for their favorite character in the game.

There will also be a mixed special render poll later on for episode 5, so stay tuned for that as well.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Thank you for the update Doc. :)

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
Whaaaa? I can't believe "Quinn" is been rejected this long.

• Wow
Reactions: D Dog

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Finally<3

Whaaaa? I can't believe "Quinn" is been rejected this long.
Not by me,so not rejected by me,in fact fully and I mean FULLY embraced by me :love:

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
Hey lads,

In the First page u can find a 100% save file, but a rip with only the scenes I think no one will share here, since the full game is already here. But good luck with that request.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes