rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
It's funny in a way that some have been judged and tossed to the side we have only just got to the end of season 1 who knows what season 2 could have in store still a long way to go yet and who knows by the end of season 2 the roles could be completely reversed and it's someone else who is on the receiving end.
Yeah..... wee see it with Quinn everyone (exept one ;).... or two) hate her in chapters 1 and 2, and all of the suden by season1 finale she have quite a large number a fans..... people use to go to extreme with their reaction and out of proportion love and or hate in this game.....

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What's interesting about this is that these polls are for main girls if i am not mistaken? But i thought Quinn wasn't officially a main girl, so technically she shouldn't even be going up against Maya here, did something change? Because i am hoping she becomes the main girl again, the Dev did her justice with that roof scene for sure and i know he said she is one of his favorite characters to write.

Jan 23, 2020
Like i said before in an old post , it's still too early in the game to be coming to conclusions regarding the characters. They still need to be fleshed out more before we can come to a concrete idea of how they are and who comes above the other but fans are pissed at maya and josy so DPC has a lot of work to do on redeeming them in many players eyes but i am okay with how things turned out with them
I was pissed at them too, for a day or 2... "What? YOU rejected ME, the MAIN CHARACTER??" :ROFLMAO:
But after the immediate irritation, I realized this is not that kind of game in which you end up fucking, marrying and impregnating every single female character, even daughter, mother, aunt, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbours... everyone. And nobody complains! :ROFLMAO: So it made sense they didn't want to start a romantic relationship with someone like me who fucked anybody every single time he had the chance to... :BootyTime: So I'm fine now, they can have each other and I can still have fun with Sage, Quinn, Jade and a lot of other easy girls... I think it's a good deal! :BootyTime: I just hope they still need my help to complete their HOT hell week...:HideThePain:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's interesting about this is that these polls are for main girls if i am not mistaken? But i thought Quinn wasn't officially a main girl, so technically she shouldn't even be going up against Maya here, did something change? Because i am hoping she becomes the main girl again, the Dev did her justice with that roof scene for sure and i know he said she is one of his favorite characters to write.
No just main to the story but Quinn and Maya have had the least when it comes to special renders.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
No just main to the story but Quinn and Maya have had the least when it comes to special renders.
Technically there is no difference, Quinn and Maya haven't had any special renders as far as i know that have been voted for, which is why they are the last 2 to receive them.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Technically there is no difference, Quinn and Maya haven't had any special renders as far as i know that have been voted for, which is why they are the last 2 to receive them.
Yes exactly the meaningless tags have not changed,however since Quinn nor Maya did not had special render session,they will have them next,regardless of other polls

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Those special render polls are for both Main & Side girls, problem is Maya's the only main girl who has yet to win one and Quinn's the only side girl who hasn't won one yet.

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
Those are mixed therefore I don't count them, they don't have any individual special renders.
Yes, they don't have individual special renders but those are mixed renders are still called special renders just visit Patreon if you don't believe me.
If they still don't count for you then I have no problem with that because we all have different opinions about things.;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You should tell the seller that it could be a very popular item I'd imagine there would be a lot of people interested in buying one themselves.
Here you go, cyberoutlets_86 is the user. I would refer to my order (same name as here), Being a DIK text on front and back. Snap-shoot may be required. Hopefully it helps those willing to get one. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Which other side girls were featured on the poll?
Depends for which episode as the winner from the previous episode isn't featured in the next one.

The latest Main girl poll was between Jill, Bella, Josy & Maya which Jill unsurprisingly won. Sage won the last one so she wasn't featured in the current one.

The latest side girl poll was between Jade, Cathy, Riona & Quinn which Riona won. Camila won the last one.

Both Maya & Quinn have never won one of these polls.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Depends for which episode as the winner from the previous episode isn't featured in the next one.

The latest Main girl poll was between Jill, Bella, Josy & Maya which Jill unsurprisingly won. Sage won the last one so she wasn't featured in the current one.

The latest side girl poll was between Jade, Cathy, Riona & Quinn which Riona won. Camila won the last one.

Both Maya & Quinn have never won one of these polls.
Interesting, considering how much support Quinn has and the passion behind her fans it makes it seem like there are more of them in numbers than it really turns out to be.
Still i think the part of her that doesn't appeal to everyone is actually the best aspect of her.

Either way everyone's getting a special render eventually, although i am more concerned in who is getting more scenes in the next episode.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes