Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
How the hell is Quinn a reject? she is by far one of the best girls in the game. She is hot and most of the best scenes involve her. That roof scene is still one of my favourite things in the game. I do understand Maya though I love rejecting her in every playthrough.
Are you sure this is not the Quinn that people are talking about? LOL

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I wouldn't be too impressed with that either especially if I was a fan of either they ain't exactly as bad as those rejects from 0.3
Like i said before in an old post , it's still too early in the game to be coming to conclusions regarding the characters. They still need to be fleshed out more before we can come to a concrete idea of how they are and who comes above the other but fans are pissed at maya and josy so DPC has a lot of work to do on redeeming them in many players eyes but i am okay with how things turned out with them

Jan 23, 2020
Yeah, how dialogs change depending of your status is very inmersive. Like in the party, if you are a DIK, you do a bad comment about the coffee place in front of the waitress, and she throws her glass at you. If you are a chick, that scene is different and you don't make her angry

And yes Sage, Ever since i first laid eyes on you :love:
Yeah, in my first playthrough I made that bad comment and the waitress threw her glass on me and it was funny, but this is a -1 with Bella when she later evaluates you at the cafeteria... So in my following playthroughs I always avoided to talk with her at the party. It's possible to avoid that discussion and still finish the free roam. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Sicansios

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Like i said before in an old post , it's still too early in the game to be coming to conclusions regarding the characters. They still need to be fleshed out more before we can come to a concrete idea of how they are and who comes above the other but fans are pissed at maya and josy so DPC has a lot of work to do on redeeming them in many players eyes but i am okay with how things turned out with them
It's funny in a way that some have been judged and tossed to the side we have only just got to the end of season 1 who knows what season 2 could have in store still a long way to go yet and who knows by the end of season 2 the roles could be completely reversed and it's someone else who is on the receiving end.

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
Oh my word.. it's 93 now.. seems like Doc want to add more than EP4.. and I feel like this is the longest game for each EP tho..
From the looks of it, the animation count will be somewhere around what episode 4 had to offer. I currently estimate that episode 5 will be somwhere between episode 3 and 4 in its size, but this may be subject to change.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes