Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Interesting, considering how much support Quinn has and the passion behind her fans it makes it seem like there are more of them in numbers than it really turns out to be.
Still i think the part of her that doesn't appeal to everyone is actually the best aspect of her.

Either way everyone's getting a special render eventually, although i am more concerned in who is getting more scenes in the next episode.
I'd say it's due to her obvious portrayal as an antagonist which turns a lot of his Patreons off.

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
Can someone refresh my memory and remind me why everyone hates Maya and Josy again?

We knew they were both in relationships just not that they (Maya and Josy) were together. The both of them also weren't aware that they both knew and cheated on each other with the MC. Then the MC feels betrayed because he finds out they've been dating each other even though there was no way they both could have known that they both knew the MC since they've been both avoiding each other. The MC feeling hurt doesn't doesn't make sense to me because he's been trying to fuck both of them at the same time and both girls were even okay with him seeing other people since they neither of them were officially in a relationship with the MC, so him getting mad is kind of hypocritical. Or are people mad because they lied about gender of the person they were dating or what?

Am I remembering things wrong? I need a refresher.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Can someone refresh my memory and remind me why everyone hates Maya and Josy again?

We knew they were both in relationships just not that they (Maya and Josy) were together. The both of them also weren't aware that they both knew and cheated on each other with the MC. Then the MC feels betrayed because he finds out they've been dating each other even though there was no way they both could have known that they both knew the MC since they've been both avoiding each other. The MC feeling hurt doesn't doesn't make sense to me because he's been trying to fuck both of them at the same time and both girls were even okay with him seeing other people since they neither of them were officially in a relationship with the MC, so him getting mad is kind of hypocritical. Or are people mad because they lied about gender of the person they were dating or what?

MC was not mad about them dating each other not the gender thing. I think it was the matter of trust and honesty. They kept things from him an I think it was more towards Maya than Josy. She promised him to be honest.
But again it is the matter of perception......
We all tend to see things differently.
Said that each of us playing this game is looking for a different thing. That is why there are so many opinions and emotions here.
What is really amazing to me are the personalities DPC crafted and to be honest after chapter 4 I am not sure what my choice will be at the end. For now it is Bella although Josy and Maya path is looking promising knowing DPC will not spare us a twist.... Time will tell..... or I just play again and again to complete all the paths. :ROFLMAO:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Played again for the first time for a while and still not changed my mind one bit about about the josy and maya travesty. Not really into what the dev did with this to be honest and just hope that in the future there is a choice of just one (Maya obviously). As being forced into being in a 3way relationship is shit in my opinion especially with all that build up with both or just one of the characters. Was kind of pointless having all that bullshit in the first place. Any future updates i'm just going to completely ignore these two and stick to the Jill path. The dev clearly knew this was going to stir up a shit storm and well played as it gets people talking (just like I am now) he clearly enjoys it just like he did with AL. Like I said unless the story changes in the future and I can exclusively be with maya then I am not bothering with the maya route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony11553

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
MC was not mad about them dating each other not the gender thing. I think it was the matter of trust and honesty. They kept things from him an I think it was more towards Maya than Josy. She promised him to be honest.
But again it is the matter of perception......
We all tend to see things differently.
Ahh okay that makes sense! Good answer. I've always been confused about everyone's negative thoughts surrounding this plot point and your response makes a lot of sense as to why some people feel the way the do.

What is really amazing to me are the personalities DPC crafted and to be honest after chapter 4 I am not sure what my choice will be at the end. For now it is Bella although Josy and Maya path is looking promising knowing DPC will not spare us a twist.... Time will tell..... or I just play again and again to complete all the paths.
Yeah I remember back then during AL days DPC said he wanted to create more than just a quick fap game and wanted to create something that had a good story with interesting characters and so far I think he has been doing a very good job. And I can relate with you when you say you don't know who to pick... I honestly like all of the main LI and I can't seem to choose one. I wish a harem ending would be possible but we all know DPC doesn't roll that way xD

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

The short answer is hypocrisy & dishonesty. Even more so if you don't pursue either of them.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Depends for which episode as the winner from the previous episode isn't featured in the next one.

The latest Main girl poll was between Jill, Bella, Josy & Maya which Jill unsurprisingly won. Sage won the last one so she wasn't featured in the current one.

The latest side girl poll was between Jade, Cathy, Riona & Quinn which Riona won. Camila won the last one.

Both Maya & Quinn have never won one of these polls.
Camila won last? damn that a hot ass there.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I sure hope the dev does eventually cater for all fanbases of these two. Time will tell.
yeah, it's rather obvious they're paths will split at some point in the story.
I think he kept them together for season 1 so it was lesser content to do and focus on more singular routes as the story and game develops.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I think some people forget that it's only the end of season 1 and it's more than likely somewhere down the line that Maya and Josy will become separate at some point it will only be fair to both fanbases.
Unless MC leaves them alone and decides to pursue different route. In that case split will be pointless..... unless for some drama in DPC style we will have to make a choice :unsure: (and I do not mean AL style so do not yell at me :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Melissa fan

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
May I ask why Josy and not Maya? them being in this situation why one over the other?
Josy was mostly honest with the MC she did say she was in a relationship but just didn't say it was with a woman and that was to protect Maya who didn't want anyone knowing she was a lesbian. Maya on the other hand lied the entire time about being single and lead the MC on. Also I was never much of a Maya fan even before this happened.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes