• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If Bella is Belial she can corrupt me anytime, it will be hard since i am already corrupted and 100% under her spell.

• Love
Reactions: Mytez

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
This is a pinkcake game, Jill probably died in the altar while marrying MC. Then he ended with the only woman that showed a little interest in him. Quinn. Seeing he had to live the rest of his live with her, he choked himself to death by swallowing Jill's ashes. The end.
Meanwhile Bella is forever sealed away within her chambers, the Lord of lies is no more and she suffers eternal torment till the end of the lord's days.

Reactions: Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Kids constantly talking to her while she works in the library. A fate worse than death.
Especially if one of those "kids" it's dawn, daws, down,doom , i don't even know that fools name, but you guys know who i am talking about, that guy that MC give an ass whooping

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Especially if one of those "kids" it's dawn, daws, down,doom , i don't even know that fools name, but you guys know who i am talking about, that guy that MC give an ass whooping
Now now we all know he snuck up behind MC and did him dirty. But I'm so grateful that happened to MC or else he would have never introduced to Jill.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Now now we all know he snuck up behind MC and did him dirty. But I'm so grateful that happened to MC or else he would have never introduced to Jill.
hmm i guess i forgot about that part, i still need to know Jill more to like her the way you guys do, but i like her in some way already since she is helping Bella get along with the MC.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Btw. Certain someone is pissing on BaDIK's fans.
Eh, he was always like that. He has his likes and dislikes and he often has issues tolerating what he doesn't. This game isn't good because of the constant chatter of this thread. And i've never seen constant chatter in a thread of medicore games. So there is a connection. But he can have his opinion, especially in the off-topic section. He is superactive there.

Sometimes he is right sometimes he is wrong. He is just as reluctant to admit when he is wrong as any of us. He is wrong in this case.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Also true but the times we have spoken to her she seems a genuinely lovely girl with above all great looks I can see why there is such a fanbase despite the lack of content
Can`t argue with that she`s pretty like a doll and very nice,her interests would suggest she`s sensitive and she seems comfortable with overprotecting Bella around...that`s all I got

Reactions: Mormont

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You spelled Bella wrong again Kuko, the only girls whose name start with a J that are worth fighting for so far are Jane,Julia, and Jess from live to fight. :ROFLMAO:
Josy, Joan and Jane from College Life, Jenny from Big City's Pleasures and Jaley from Jaley's Story (She's so good that we give her a pass).

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
That new update is going to be insane. You'll probably swap the order of your signatures.
Yeah fr Jeane is my fave in that game and we'll finally have some focus on her. I also love Brandy and I think her and MC will progress more since she's sick and he's gonna visit.

• Love
Reactions: smokebox and Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes