Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
What would you like to ask ? Where's the update? Is there a walkthrough? How to pass the words test ? All had been answered before
I don't want to ask anything, I'm just baffled at why the same four users can just waste 20 pages in some embarrassing "best girl" nonsense. Discussion about the game's characters is fine and all but this is a straight up circlejerk at this point and is kind of ridiculous for people who are stumbling into this thread just looking for any new news like myself.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Quinn : "Hey guys, with all your nonsense, here's the result."

View attachment 319871
If you make a Jill one, I'll love you forever.
This thread is pretty cringe right now. Literally the same four or so posters just going back and forth for 20+ pages now. Makes searching for things that are actually relevant to this game unnecessarily harder. Just make a discord or something instead if wasting space here.
But you didn't answer the question. Who is best girl? Jill or Jill? :unsure:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
I'm probably stupid because I can't find anything.
В первом посте темы ссылка : Cheat Mode. Копируешь в папку с заменой файлов, в нижнем правом углу будет кнопка, думаю найдешь.

There's link in OP. Copy everything into the main game folder with "replace" option and enjoy. In game there's button in bottom right corner.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes