muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It should then be easy to use English in your posts. Include the English translations in the future. It's a forum rule.

Tada bi trebao biti jednostavan za korištenje engleskog u vašim postovima. Ubuduće uključite prijevod na engleski jezik. To je pravilo foruma.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It should then be easy to use English in your posts. Include the English translations in the future. It's a forum rule.

Tada bi trebao biti jednostavan za korištenje engleskog u vašim postovima. Ubuduće uključite prijevod na engleski jezik. To je pravilo foruma.
I was just joking and that Google translation is hideous. :ROFLMAO:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
:eek: Yeah google translation can be a source of humor.
Anyways, I have a suggestion for all the posts about rating the girls in this game or discussing pregnant renders. Why not make an off topic thread about rating the "Being a DiK" girls and making renders of them pregant with multiple babies each? That way you can run with it and the people who are waiting for the release don't keep checking and finding a lively discussion about "this is best girl" and "Make her pregnant and i'll love you for 5 dollars."

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
:eek: Yeah google translation can be a source of humor.
Anyways, I have a suggestion for all the posts about rating the girls in this game or discussing pregnant renders. Why not make an off topic thread about rating the "Being a DiK" girls and making renders of them pregant with multiple babies each? That way you can run with it and the people who are waiting for the release don't keep checking and finding a lively discussion about "this is best girl" and "Make her pregnant and i'll love you for 5 dollars."
Wouldn't that be too many threads about the same game? Most people here are regulars and when someone new asks for help, he always gets the answer. If we make thread for every topic concerning BaDIK, this thread will be a ghost town.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Wouldn't that be too many threads about the same game? Most people here are regulars and when someone new asks for help, he always gets the answer. If we make thread for every topic concerning BaDIK, this thread will be a ghost town.
Yeah the whole point, for me, of discussing in the main thread is so other people (apart from regulars) also give their opinions on best girls or theories. If we made a new thread not many people will even see it and the only people will be us regulars.

Reactions: Canto Forte

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So its been a long time since I checked up on this thread.. WTF is going on with all the pregnancy shit?

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
What I'm saying is that Bella is Jill from the future but she decided to change the future, but the money MC stole from Jill's room was supposed to be used so Bella could return to her timeline, but now she can't as that timeline is gone and now both jills exist in the same one
My initial reaction to this is "That makes no goddamn sense."

But I've been watching The Orville, and I've had to recalibrate my scale for "weirdo shit." This now ranks at "Ok, so like every other Tuesday at your average American institution of 'higher education.'"

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes