Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I will play this game till the end, but this time i am ready, i know that eventually some dark stuff is gonna happen, AL is the only adult game that made me cry, the only other game that made me cry was Witcher 3
TW3 was the best rpg game I ever played but it didn't really make me cry, but the RDR2 ending did.

Reactions: smokebox

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I will play this game till the end, but this time i am ready, i know that eventually some dark stuff is gonna happen, AL is the only adult game that made me cry, the only other game that made me cry was Witcher 3
TW3 was the best rpg game I ever played but it didn't really make me cry, but the RDR2 ending did.
I guess not one of you played Septerra's Core .....

• Thinking Face

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I didn't play RDR2 yet, and i never even heard of Septerra Core, but i only played Baldur's gate 1&2 this year so i am not a good source in that matter, but i google it now and seems to be an RPG so i think i should try this one..

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I didn't play RDR2 yet, and i never even heard of Septerra Core, but i only played Baldur's gate 1&2 this year so i am not a good source in that matter, but i google it now and seems to be an RPG so i think i should try this one..
Don't I was emotionally drained for days

• Thinking Face

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Septerra Core - female protagonist.

That's something I don't like in RPG's. It breaks my immersion in the game.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Eerie Entity Mytez Fantabaldu ladymaria2072 smokebox Kukothemadhatter vir_cotto

personally i would put Derek and Liam in the B category Quinn goes in the F section Rena goes is replayed with the main female character whos name i forgot the rest of my brothers can fill in the other categories

the only one i agree with is Sage in the S tier GhostPhil
Yeah. Bella, Jill, Sage and Maya are obviously S tier, since they are the stars of the game.
Josy should be an A, as the less important main girl.
Blonde professor is B.
Red professor is C with Riona and Camilla.
The last one is Quinn, because she's a bitch.
And then there's Jane who should be in SSS tier.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
" Quinn goes in the F section" damn.. you wound me King, "The last one is Quinn, because she's a bitch" and you too Mytez!!,you guys just don't know how to appreciate a good blonde when you have the chance, and i dont wanna hear you guys saying anything about my addiction towards blondes, this have nothing to do with that, Quinn is different ok? she just want some love thats all..

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Quinn is different ok? she just want some love thats all..
Has a weird way of expressing it, that one...
Quinn with less makeup and being nicer, would be one of the most beautiful girls in the game, since she has the body, the face and the style. But if we change that, she wouldn't be Quinn, so... yeah.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
" Quinn goes in the F section" damn.. you wound me King, "The last one is Quinn, because she's a bitch" and you too Mytez!!,you guys just don't know how to appreciate a good blonde when you have the chance, and i dont wanna hear you guys saying anything about my addiction towards blondes, this have nothing to do with that, Quinn is different ok? she just want some love thats all..
I thought she died her hair white, how do we even know she's blonde to begin with :unsure:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes