smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I thought she died her hair white, how do we even know she's blonde to begin with :unsure:
Is it weird if i say that i always saw her as a blonde? like very light blonde, could be my PC, but i like silver hair too, reminds me of the Targaryens, anyways i still like her, and thanks to King now i like another Quinn as well, if not for Bella i would be begging DrPinkcake to confirm her as a main L.I, Sage still is my number 2 but i still have my doubts about her true intentions.

Nathan Young

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah. Bella, Jill, Sage and Maya are obviously S tier, since they are the stars of the game.
Josy should be an A, as the less important main girl.
Blonde professor is B.
Red professor is C with Riona and Camilla.
The last one is Quinn, because she's a bitch.
And then there's Jane who should be in SSS tier.
I think it's too early to put them on S tier. A tier is stil pretty good. I need to learn their backgrounds more.For now they are A tier for me. And obviously I am bias with Sage she is not an S, I just really like her.
For Josy she is just not interesting unlike Quinn. Quinn has a wildcard role in the story and it just interests me but sure she is a bitch.
And I can understand that Jane should be in Must Protect tier maybe I did a dirty on her apologies :D

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Sage still is my number 2 but i still have my doubts about her true intentions.
I remember someone making a theory: If anyone's going psycho in this game it will be Jill because its suspicious how perfect her personality is and how little we see her.
However that person is clearly wrong because Jill is best girl, but if anyone's going psycho, its gonna be Sage or Maya. Because Sage seems too obsessive with her bf and finding out who the girl is, who knows what her intentions are for the mystery girl.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I remember someone making a theory: If anyone's going psycho in this game it will be Jill because its suspicious how perfect her personality is and how little we see her.
However that person is clearly wrong because Jill is best girl, but if anyone's going psycho, its gonna be Sage or Maya. Because Sage seems too obsessive with her bf and finding out who the girl is, who knows what her intentions are for the mystery girl.
Please stop.... psycho-jill.... my heart would die from excessive happiness

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill a psycho? we know so little of her but she doesn't strike as the psycho type way too precious for that. Sage has me worried but I'm blaming AL for that the redhead thing she looks like she could stab Chad in the dick though :rolleyes: Maya maybe but then again she didn't go nuts or anything when we told her about meeting Josy.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Jill a psycho? we know so little of her but she doesn't strike as the psycho type way too precious for that. Sage has me worried but I'm blaming AL for that the redhead thing she looks like she could stab Chad in the dick though :rolleyes: Maya maybe but then again she didn't go nuts or anything when we told her about meeting Josy.
She didn't go nuts but she marked her territory with a good kiss

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
ladymaria2072 is probably right - Sage and Maya are possible candidates. Maybe Sage little bit more because Maya has that suicidal aura.

But I don't think girls will do anything bad - more probable culprit could be Tommy or Troy (his loneliness and maybe that incident whether MC beat him or not).

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ladymaria2072 is probably right - Sage and Maya are possible candidates. Maybe Sage little bit more because Maya has that suicidal aura.

But I don't think girls will do anything bad - more probable culprit could be Tommy or Troy (his loneliness and maybe that incident whether MC beat him or not).
Troy will be a school shooter and depending on how he was handled, MC will be able to persuade him or Troy after shooting some random, will commit suicide

erkper

May 16, 2018
Troy will be a school shooter and depending on how he was handled, MC will be able to persuade him or Troy after shooting some random, will commit suicide
for "some random" I vote Anthony. Totally plot irrelevant, and it would not hurt anyone's feelings in the slightest.

Reactions: vir_cotto

erkper

May 16, 2018
like we GAF about Dawe's feelings.

(Is it Dave or Dawe? I always read it as a W, but I might have been seeing things...)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But thinking about it.... Jill once she develops feelings for the MC, she may become a yandere, aren't the best ones always the perfect ones?

Reactions: erkper

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
But thinking about it.... Jill once she develops feelings for the MC, she may become a yandere, aren't the best ones always the perfect ones?
She's perfect already. Sage is already displaying yandere behaviour, she really went spying on Chad with binoculars smh.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Vordertur

Jul 21, 2017
Btw is DrPinkCake a sadist or he likes meaningful stories ?
Do you want a serious answer to that question?

Because that has the potential to stand this thread on its head. People might have to drag out the torches and pitchforks.

Okaaaaay.

(Cracks knuckles.)

It's my take (both from playing the games themselves and from reading various comments he's posted) that he has a personal philosophy he follows, which carries over into his writing - that is to say he really strongly believes in this idea of "personal growth through overcoming adversity."

In short, nothing good can ever happen to you unless something bad happens first. Now, here's the thing: this is a pretty solid life philosophy. It may not necessarily be one I subscribe to, but I'm a "live and let live" kind of guy, and as long as you're not battering me over the head with your beliefs, I'm pretty much ok with letting people do what they like. But this ties into one of my eternal gripes with the man's writing, and that's basically that I think he sells it a little hard.

I liken it to other writers who are popular but who have also developed reputations for being "controversial" in some way. Cake reminds me a little of Whedon sometimes. Ask Joss Whedon why he does what he does - why create all these beloved characters that you come to love so much, only to just unceremoniously kill them off in as brutal a fashion as possible, and when you least expect it? His answer? "Because happy endings are boring."

There are things I love about Whedon's writing. The aforementioned ability to create characters that you grow to love, for example. But I just wholeheartedly disagree with his take on how nobody is allowed to be happy in his settings. How nobody should be allowed to be happy.

Likewise, there are times I get the feeling that Cake is getting up on the pulpit sometimes and preaching to the gathered. He basically said as much with Acting Lessons as it was an intensely personal story for him, and etc. etc. It's him showing us his worldview - namely that "You take your lumps, you come out stronger at the other end."

A lot of people loved it. Obviously. I guess I thought it was a bit hamfisted, a bit over-the-top, a bit preachy. It all felt so... contrived. A scenario that was so twisted, so convoluted, and all so that, in the end, he could put two characters together and then hit you over the head with this message that "Hey, they suffered all this tragedy together, but now they're a stronger couple than they were before this all happened." I get what you're trying to say, dude. I just think it showed all the subtlety of driving a truck through the wall of my house.

Which is an unpopular view, and may beg the question: "Why am I here if I didn't like the game?"

But I did like it. As with Whedon, I think there are some things Cake does really well. He does humor exceedingly well. People have been talking about the BaDIK protagonist's stumbling around Isabella's house in a drunken stupor rearranging her furniture as being a hallmark moment of comedy. It is. He writes good comedy. I kinda wish he'd stick with it instead of trying to teach us "life messages" which come across as a bit melodramatic. But again, I'm kind of in the minority.

As a result, though, there are now a lot of people (even among those who loudly proclaim they love his work) who are "on guard" against... well... some form of treachery in this new game. All this idle speculation going on about who's going to die in what fire and who's secretly a drug dealer or secret agent or time traveling bounty hunter from the 65th Century... I guess I can't speak for anyone else, but I know it's at least my way of poking fun at how I just don't "trust" things to stay on the level. SOMETHING is going to happen. Because that's just Cake's style. That's how he operates. And he seems to have a fondness for the outlandish, for the melodramatic.

I said it in the AL thread, but I don't think I'd be surprised if "And then... ALIENS!" were to become a thing in this one. Just because. It'd be big, it'd be wild, it'd completely violate the internal consistency of the universe he's already written, and I feel like that's why he'd like it.

It would also make me slam my head against my desk in abject frustration.

(Which would just be a bonus.) :p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Do you want a serious answer to that question?

Because that has the potential to stand this thread on its head. People might have to drag out the torches and pitchforks.

Okaaaaay.

(Cracks knuckles.)

It's my take (both from playing the games themselves and from reading various comments he's posted) that he has a personal philosophy he follows, which carries over into his writing - that is to say he really strongly believes in this idea of "personal growth through overcoming adversity."

In short, nothing good can ever happen to you unless something bad happens first. Now, here's the thing: this is a pretty solid life philosophy. It may not necessarily be one I subscribe to, but I'm a "live and let live" kind of guy, and as long as you're not battering me over the head with your beliefs, I'm pretty much ok with letting people do what they like. But this ties into one of my eternal gripes with the man's writing, and that's basically that I think he sells it a little hard.

I liken it to other writers who are popular but who have also developed reputations for being "controversial" in some way. Cake reminds me a little of Whedon sometimes. Ask Joss Whedon why he does what he does - why create all these beloved characters that you come to love so much, only to just unceremoniously kill them off in as brutal a fashion as possible, and when you least expect it? His answer? "Because happy endings are boring."

There are things I love about Whedon's writing. The aforementioned ability to create characters that you grow to love, for example. But I just wholeheartedly disagree with his take on how nobody is allowed to be happy in his settings. How nobody should be allowed to be happy.

Likewise, there are times I get the feeling that Cake is getting up on the pulpit sometimes and preaching to the gathered. He basically said as much with Acting Lessons as it was an intensely personal story for him, and etc. etc. It's him showing us his worldview - namely that "You take your lumps, you come out stronger at the other end."

A lot of people loved it. Obviously. I guess I thought it was a bit hamfisted, a bit over-the-top, a bit preachy. It all felt so... contrived. A scenario that was so twisted, so convoluted, and all so that, in the end, he could put two characters together and then hit you over the head with this message that "Hey, they suffered all this tragedy together, but now they're a stronger couple than they were before this all happened." I get what you're trying to say, dude. I just think it showed all the subtlety of driving a truck through the wall of my house.

Which is an unpopular view, and may beg the question: "Why am I here if I didn't like the game?"

But I did like it. As with Whedon, I think there are some things Cake does really well. He does humor exceedingly well. People have been talking about the BaDIK protagonist's stumbling around Isabella's house in a drunken stupor rearranging her furniture as being a hallmark moment of comedy. It is. He writes good comedy. I kinda wish he'd stick with it instead of trying to teach us "life messages" which come across as a bit melodramatic. But again, I'm kind of in the minority.

As a result, though, there are now a lot of people (even among those who loudly proclaim they love his work) who are "on guard" against... well... some form of treachery in this new game. All this idle speculation going on about who's going to die in what fire and who's secretly a drug dealer or secret agent or time traveling bounty hunter from the 65th Century... I guess I can't speak for anyone else, but I know it's at least my way of poking fun at how I just don't "trust" things to stay on the level. SOMETHING is going to happen. Because that's just Cake's style. That's how he operates. And he seems to have a fondness for the outlandish, for the melodramatic.

I said it in the AL thread, but I don't think I'd be surprised if "And then... ALIENS!" were to become a thing in this one. Just because. It'd be big, it'd be wild, it'd completely violate the internal consistency of the universe he's already written, and I feel like that's why he'd like it.

It would also make me slam my head against my desk in abject frustration.

(Which would just be a bonus.) :p
Not aliens, but since you brought Whedon, I'll make a comparison with one of his works.... Bella is a librarian, she helps Jill train ,if we consider that the guy initiating Hell week wasn't wearing a mask you should be able to see where my thought process goes

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes