Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Nah, Anthony is, in fact, evil supergenius pretending to be dumb.
Well if we're back on the wild theory train: He pretended to be an imbecile because he foresaw that Cathy would ask MC to help him. This would bring MC close so that Anthony can analyse him for himself. In truth, he is pulling the strings behind Chad and the Jocks, and he is responsible for the movement of drugs for his partner in crime Quinn.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
God it is acting lessons all over again

Everyone posting how much they love the game and favorite girls and then BAAM drama and sadness

Reading this thread brings the memories now and shivers
I hope the pinky drama is in the very last chapter and jill stays safe all the way

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
God it is acting lessons all over again

Everyone posting how much they love the game and favorite girls and then BAAM drama and sadness

Reading this thread brings the memories now and shivers
I hope the pinky drama is in the very last chapter and jill stays safe all the way
No drama, just Quinn being a werewolf, Jill a vampire slayer, Troy a school shooter ( but if he does something stupid, I'll powerpunch him to an endless golf field where he'll sing "bet on it") , Jade a dominatrix, Derek does something stupid and most of all... Bella is Jill from the future , her tits grew after the thirteenth pregnancy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
" Quinn goes in the F section" damn.. you wound me King, "The last one is Quinn, because she's a bitch" and you too Mytez!!,you guys just don't know how to appreciate a good blonde when you have the chance, and i dont wanna hear you guys saying anything about my addiction towards blondes, this have nothing to do with that, Quinn is different ok? she just want some love thats all..
Love is not what Quinn is after:LOL: but it is what she is going to find anyways and the triplets are just a bonus.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
No drama, just Quinn being a werewolf, Jill a vampire slayer, Troy a school shooter ( but if he does something stupid, I'll powerpunch him to an endless golf field where he'll sing "bet on it") , Jade a dominatrix, Derek does something stupid and most of all... Bella is Jill from the future , her tits grew after the thirteenth pregnancy.
You forgot: Maya is future Leah and Josy will make MC a cuck with Steve.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Quinn as a LI makes no sense because no way in hell that one is going to settle in.

Is he the one who will break the mold, and never touch incest in his games?
Quinn should have her own recap but I don't think any ending with her is possible

Steve is the end-result of incest.
That sounds like kink shaming, but I don't want to make wrong accusation so I will give you the benefit of the doubt...
Steve is the result of homemade haircuts

Reactions: Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes