smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
But let's not go off-topic......

Jill is the best girl, and the only one worth being exclusive with
I am gonna put you in a hard spot right now Kuko, it's your last day on earth and you can choose between Jill or Julia to spend your final hours, who would you choose?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
and also it doesn't count when the same person is saying that like a 100 times a day, each of you guys from Jill gang do that, admit it!!!

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
and also it doesn't count when the same person is saying that like a 100 times a day, each of you guys from Jill gang do that, admit it!!!
No one from Jill is best girl gang says Jill is best girl a 100 times a day. Do you know how long it takes to say Jill is best girl a 100 times? No one can say Jill is best girl without spamming this forum with 'Jill is best girl'.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
The Jill is best girl revolution has already been set in motion, we are one, and we are inevitable. We will be coming for the Maya gang and Bella gang :devilish:.(The Josy and Sage gang are far too small)

Reactions: Elsie Bray

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Stop it!! you guys will not brainwash me to join this crazy cult of yours, i refuse to say that Jill is the best girl, because i know that Jill is the best girl, wait what? i mean Jill is the best girl, again? what i want to say is that Jill is the best girl!!,goddamit why i can't say Bella anymore?? what have you done to me??? Bella save me!!!

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Stop it!! you guys will not brainwash me to join this crazy cult of yours, i refuse to say that Jill is the best girl, because i know that Jill is the best girl, wait what? i mean Jill is the best girl, again? what i want to say is that Jill is the best girl!!,goddamit why i can't say Bella anymore?? what have you done to me??? Bella save me!!!
Yesss.... Embrace the truth. Absorb the love for the one true best girl and revel in her glory.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This thread is pretty cringe right now. Literally the same four or so posters just going back and forth for 20+ pages now. Makes searching for things that are actually relevant to this game unnecessarily harder. Just make a discord or something instead if wasting space here.
What would you like to ask ? Where's the update? Is there a walkthrough? How to pass the words test ? All had been answered before

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes