Feb 29, 2020
Plenty of answers that have been discussed lots of theories also in there considering we are nearly hitting 3000 pages so yes.
My favorite theory is the one about season 14. When MC is working in Steve's store because his gender studies degree didn't pay off like he thought it would. And just when Steve is about to promote him after 9 years of hard(enough) work.
MC gets me too'd by someone (or maybe something? cough cough watermelon) from his college days.
What really went down during hell week all those seasons ago?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well, I can theorise #3 being that he danced naked like he did at the Pink Rose, and I suppose #2 could be something to do with Maya's Dad keeping them apart, but beyond that I can honestly say I haven't seen any clear, definitive answers in the game. An answer to #1 is something I'm keen to know because knowing how long their relationship was rocky for would be good for understanding how strained it really was, and it also helps answer part of #4 too. Also would really like to know for sure what this plan is.
Only Dev can answer those questions...... ;)
Like Mormont said, if you want to know what we here think you will have to do some reading.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
True true, that why I said I hope they get properly answered in Episode 5. And I know some of what people think already, I've also posted quite a few theories myself already about certain things. It's just these that I'm most interested in as I'm really invested in the Maya and Josy characters. I honestly don't care much about what Quinn's doing right now, but that may change depending on what it turns out to be and who it affects, and there isn't much else that interest me other than the Maya/Josy/MC triangle.

Also, as I've said a lot recently, I really feel like we need greater clarity on both their feelings for the MC and their feelings on the threeway, if you went down that path. I'm hoping we'll get some kind of one-on-one conversations with each of the girls in Ep 5, maybe at the Hell Week party.
I would not expect all the answers in EP5.... Actually I hope we will not get them. I want that game to last for a while. :ROFLMAO:
With all questions answered the story would come to an end, wouldn't it?;)

Reactions: Iruna.
Jan 16, 2020
There are an awful lot of stupid decisions being made by characters in this game.

Cathy decides that she's going to put her career at risk when she posts nudes of herself on a dating website where her anonymity is only protected by a lone ranger mask. Jade takes things to a whole other level of idiocy when she allows her student to film her having sex with him, with nothing to protect her but his promise not to show it to anyone. Maya is gambling her entire education on the ability to win a full scholarship that is only rumored to exist, despite her friend warning her that the person rumored to be giving it out is not to be trusted at all, which is something Maya should already know herself because that person had lied to her in order to humiliate her and assault her friend. Tommy decides that it's a good idea to share a needle while doing hard drugs, which is a choice so monumentally reckless that it's hard to top.

But there is one character whose decision making skills are so consistently terrible that they are clearly the dumbest character in the game. One person who has risked their education, their health and safety, and every friendship they have, just to become a small time criminal and dope fiend. And that is, of course, Quinn.

Quinn is a moron. Her genius plan to pay off her drug debts is to run a prostitution ring in her sorority, using new members of her sorority, without the rest of her sorority finding out about it. Yeah, that'll work great. Stellar thinking Quinn. Sorority girls are notoriously tight-lipped and excel at keeping secrets. They would never gossip, so I'm sure that there will be no rumors at all, just as I'm sure that the girl who didn't want to kiss an unknown guy at her initiation will gladly start fucking strangers so that you can get your next fix.

If there is one thing that Quinn has going for her, it's that she's not in this alone. She has Riona, her childhood friend and partner in crime, who is willing to give her honest and helpful advice. Advice which Quinn graciously accepts. Oh wait, no she doesn't. She slaps Riona across the face for having the audacity to tell Quinn the truth.

Quinn also has Tommy on her side. He's the other half of her master plan, but he's distracted by his sister joining the HOTs (at Quinn's insistence and against Sage's advice). Fortunately, Quinn offers to kick Josy out in order to keep Tommy focused on the task at hand. Oh wait... she's just antagonizing him too and refuses to do anything about Josy, even after Tommy warns her that Josy has a history of ratting him out when it comes to drug use. Clearly that can't come back to haunt them as they go about using and selling drugs.

I suppose there's still a couple of other girls willing to work for Quinn, like Camila who disobeys Quinn and fucks the main character for fun instead of profit. Uh oh... I guess Camila might not be the most reliable person after all. It's a shame Quinn didn't have someone to warn her about trusting Camila. Oh wait, she did. It was Riona, and Quinn ignored her warning right before she struck her in anger.

Finally, there's the main character, who Quinn torments for fun. And what does she do after she learns that the guy who she just publicly humiliated is angry with her? She tells him about her small time prostitution scheme. Seriously, just how stupid is Quinn? This guy just admitted that he hates her, and she thinks it's a good idea to let him know that she's involved in something that would easily get her expelled? And then she continues to torment him, and even assaults him multiple times, knowing full well that he has dirt on her. Dirt that she gave him.

Quinn likes to think of herself as a puppet master pulling the strings of Maya and the MC, but she's far too much of an idiot for that. All she's really doing is self-destructing at warp speed. Most addicts only alienate their friends and family once their addictions take over, but Quinn is already isolating herself by tormenting people for fun because she's a sadistic piece of shit. I'm curious to see her background story that explains how she got to be the brainless simpleton she is today. Probably spent her childhood huffing gas in her garage while eating lead paint chips she peeled off the wall.
Dang dude, you just dismantled Quinn's character. Like you didn't just destroy her, you made her dig the grave for herself.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well obviously not everything about the story should be answered in Ep 5, that's not what I'm saying, it's just some stuff to do with Maya and Josy. I've seen quite a few people, including myself, who felt that things between them and the MC weren't quite dealt with well enough in Ep 4. There's still some unresolved issues and questions that feel like they should be answered soon and aren't big enough things that they need to be kept unanswered until Ep 12. I think the girls owe the MC some answers as to their feelings for him because they seemed to so easily get over him when they got back together depsite what they each claimed to feel for him, and even going on the threeway path, the MC feels a bit like third wheel that they agreed to do a threeway with out of pity.

A little of reassurance/closure for the MC at this juncture would be good, and it should come in Ep 5 because the sooner the better. I can also see it being something that happens at the Hell Week party since heart-to-heart conversations like this at an event like this are a common trope in the type of teen/college rom-com movies that DPC is basing this game on.
If the MC is on J&M path yes, I can see what you are looking for. I am after my beautiful Bella so do not really care about those two anymore. ;) I do not really care about their affair too. They both blew their chance and I am done with them.:p I am more interested in Bella's problems that are a big question mark.:ROFLMAO:

IINezukoII

Nov 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Put a Portuguese translation, please !!!

• Haha
Reactions: VQueS

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
True true, that why I said I hope they get properly answered in Episode 5. And I know some of what people think already, I've also posted quite a few theories myself already about certain things. It's just these that I'm most interested in as I'm really invested in the Maya and Josy characters. I honestly don't care much about what Quinn's doing right now, but that may change depending on what it turns out to be and who it affects, and there isn't much else that interest me other than the Maya/Josy/MC triangle.

Also, as I've said a lot recently, I really feel like we need greater clarity on both their feelings for the MC and their feelings on the threeway, if you went down that path. I'm hoping we'll get some kind of one-on-one conversations with each of the girls in Ep 5, maybe at the Hell Week party.
I feel the opposite, I care very little for Maya & Josy's relationship problems and would prefer the game focuses more on MC's relationship with the other girls seeing as a majority of season 1 was mostly about Maya & Josy. I'd really like if S2 and on wards doesn't push us so much into girls the MC isn't romantically involved with.

I would hate if the amount of content/interactions we get for a girl/s we blatantly rejected was roughly equal to that if we were romantically involved with said girl/s.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I feel the opposite, I care very little for Maya & Josy's relationship problems and would prefer the game focuses more on MC's relationship with the other girls in the game seeing as a majority of season 1 was mostly about Maya & Josy. I'd really like if S2 and on wards doesn't push us so much into girls the MC isn't romantically involved with.

I would hate if the amount of content/interactions we get for a girl/s we blatantly rejected was roughly equal to that if we were romantically involved with said girl/s.
Yeah, I'm tired of the Maya& Josy mess. I want to learn more about Jill, Isabella, and Sage

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Dang dude, you just dismantled Quinn's character. Like you didn't just destroy her, you made her dig the grave for herself.
She will survive I am sure ;)
It looks she is like a cat..... Always falling on four if you know what I mean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Put a Portuguese translation, please !!!
You may have no luck here. Based on a story I got from maggot brothers here DPC abandoned us. I suggest you reach out to him on Steam. I noticed he is pretty active there. Unless someone here can make a patch or something but that is way beyond my expertise. I am just spoiled user you know;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
hey any news ?
Plenty, almost 3000 pages:ROFLMAO: I am sorry, you asked for it;)
Now being serious, if you ask about Ep5 date we can only say soon, we hope end of April but it may drag into May.
I am glad you did not ask when is the update. This question is getting old.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Iruna.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
new tweet Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
i love those girls :love:

edit:
i deleted my post, it's stupid to have two same posts :)

Last edited:
Reactions: faxalag
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes