Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What would you guys think what will happen in Episode 5.
Well, we will become Diks after the events of 0.4 but we should get it anyway for taking out Chad. And there will be a clear fallout from the Cathy picture as I've said before I think that will all fall on Rusty and he suffers the same fate as Chad. Letting Tommy and Quinn go wilder at these parties perhaps. More on who Sage was dealing with thinking she made some kind of deal with Tybalt.

Yeah, like me for posting a gif :rolleyes:.
Different rules for different people it would seem then I wonder why

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Mona from the side kinda looks like Gracie from The DeLuca Family :D
She doesn't look like anything that I've seen so far in the game. I even wonder if DPC didn't change her model.
I looks like I'm back on the drawing board for the fan-art thread ;).

Reactions: Iruna. and faxalag

IINezukoII

Nov 12, 2019
She will survive I am sure ;)
It looks she is like a cat..... Always falling on four if you know what I mean :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You may have no luck here. Based on a story I got from maggot brothers here DPC abandoned us. I suggest you reach out to him on Steam. I noticed he is pretty active there. Unless someone here can make a patch or something but that is way beyond my expertise. I am just spoiled user you know;)
oh ok i understand, i didn't have the idea thanks, i will try to follow your advice

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone else thinks that the MC will not become a DIK and then a spiral of drugs, STDs, gangs and murder will start happening...? or is it just me being paranoid with DPC?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone else thinks that the MC will not become a DIK and then a spiral of drugs, STDs, gangs and murder will start happening...? or is it just me being paranoid with DPC?
Well, that would defeat the whole purpose of the title. Although something like that could happen depending on what route is chosen I can see it's good and bad sides like in 0.4 we can refuse to smoke or take it could be the start of things to come when it comes to drugs.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I think you are a tiny bit paranoid but AL experience thought me we can expect the least expected from DPC;)
To be honest I considered option of MC not becoming DIK. They did miss one task...... Will see....:ROFLMAO:

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Well, that would defeat the whole purpose of the title. Although something like that could happen depending on what route is chosen I can see it's good and bad sides like in 0.4 we can refuse to smoke or take it could be the start of things to come when it comes to drugs.
Although the title says Being a DIK, he is trying to being a DIK, and he is acting like one, but... will he become one...? we will see.

Regarding the refuse to smoke and all that, is said that Quinn has you in high steem so.. that could mean that she will guide MC to the drug scene and gets him into gang problems, and definetly, I belive that the character that would die is Josy's stepbrother Tommy, and you will be part of it or be involved. From my point of view, he is into distributing drugs, probably with gangs and is a relative of someone the MC is close to so he will have the moral decision into saving him or not being able to save him...

What do you think? how do you think DPC will show the dark side of this game?

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
I think you are a tiny bit paranoid but AL experience thought me we can expect the least expected from DPC;)
To be honest I considered option of MC not becoming DIK. They did miss one task...... Will see....:ROFLMAO:
exactly... they missed one... thats where the controversy will happen...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes