pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Will season 2 sell seperately on steam or will it be published as a free dlc
Just compering content vs price, it will not be free DLC. Moreover, 99% it will get published once fully completed. Said that, I am sure it will take another year+ before we see it on Steam. To be more exact 4 episodes times 4 months minus 2-3 months we have been waiting...... Do the math ;)
Long time before we see it on Steam. Unless DPC will list it as a pass.......

Reactions: Iruna.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
His strategy will be different this time.
Last time we had an unexpected death, this time we'll have an unexpected harem.
You'll see!

I replayed that scene so many times that I wore it out. I had to download the game again, really.
Those asses :love:
And we have another buttman:ROFLMAO: Welcome to the club;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Mmmm i dont see the good girl in Quinn, but she is really a bad girl.

Im gonna create myself that "Do it for her" thing with images of Sage someday
She is just overwhelmed with college freedom;)
She is a sweetheart in her own f..up way:ROFLMAO:She gives a sh... , hence rooftop scene. She did take care of MC making sure he won't do sth stupid, didn't she? :sneaky:

Reactions: Sicansios

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
She is just overwhelmed with college freedom;)
She is a sweetheart in her own f..up way:ROFLMAO:She gives a sh... , hence rooftop scene. She did take care of MC making sure he won't do sth stupid, didn't she? :sneaky:
Well, i can give you that. She really did care for the MC on the roof a little and somehow i believe she will start having feelings for him if she already hasnt

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
No doubt Rusty would vouch for us but seeing as how much of a dickhead Tommy is I'm a lil skeptical is all but you're right fighting Chad and getting him kicked out of the tri-alphas is much more impressive than egging the preps.
I think most of the diks would. Jacob seems pretty impressed with the MC I'm sure he would speak up if Tommy tried to reject us.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Plenty of answers that have been discussed lots of theories also in there considering we are nearly hitting 3000 pages so yes.
Or the 'where's the update'/when's the update coming folk that come here when the update just drops within 24 hours...

Not enough newbies use search and I doubt going red in the face every page explaining it will help as some might do. Just how it is. Let's just hope new posters work it out for themselves eventually.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes