name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Truly one of a kind;) The only issue is White Wolf loved all beautiful women and none of them was safe around him if you know what I mean. Said that make sure to keep those secrets well hidden from Quinn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yes,truly exceptional woman :love:

That part however is wrong:pGeralt loved one woman...but fooled around with many:p
Indeed,it takes a woman of strong character,one knowing how to handle herself,one with passion and temper,sharp and with sharp sens of humor...
83.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

petermalark69

Feb 26, 2020
View attachment 524765

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-22
Release Date: 2020-02-22
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.2
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

A lot of stuff has been going recently, so please read this before posting in this thread
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

Update only (0.4.0-0.4.2)
PC: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

Others: COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* -
TORRENT (v0.4.0)

Extras: - FAN SIGS2- FAN SIGS3 - Official Walkthrough - Walkthrough Ch.4 - Walkthrough Mod - "DETECTED MOD" ERROR FIX - FULL SAVE - Italian Translation
Thanks to GodofSex69 for the links. * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 522505 View attachment 377598 View attachment 522506 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522522 View attachment 522510 View attachment 522511
View attachment 240796 View attachment 522531 View attachment 377600 View attachment 303181 View attachment 320612 View attachment 320599 View attachment 522512 View attachment 522513 View attachment 522514
best game on here respect

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
To
Yes,truly exceptional woman :love:

That part however is wrong:pGeralt loved one woman...but fooled around with many:p
Indeed,it takes a woman of strong character,one knowing how to handle herself,one with passion and temper,sharp and with sharp sens of humor...
View attachment 604605
True, I just did not want to use f.... word in this context:LOL:
For some reason it did not appear suitable. ;) Besides, based on books and not games or movies, every time he ended up in bed with one of ladies there were feelings involved. Yen was not with him all the time relationshipwise.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He just loved Yen more than the others.:p

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Hope there with be relationship with Isabella and Jill i realy like those Chicks :love:
Best Woman for MC :)

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Just a quick thought... what if Dereks, reveals himself as gay?
apart from the chance of screwing that hot teacher :sneaky:, he does it for the oportunity to become a DIK, but what I don't know for sure is if he fucked any other girls or he is just unlucky...

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
LMAO why would you even get that thought :WaitWhat: Our brother Derek has always been so excited about joining the DIKs because he would get to party and meet girls. And given how he lost to us in the CUMpetition, it means he was aroused in the first place, which would not be the case if he was a gay. He just has a small dick ok? :Kappa:

Edit: Also, there was the camp scene in the beginning of Ep.4 where he has sex with Maya's friend Lynn

Last edited:

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
LMAO why would you even get that thought :WaitWhat: Our brother Derek has always been so excited about joining the DIKs because he would get to party and meet girls. And given how he lost to us in the CUMpetition, it means he was aroused in the first place, which would not be the case if he was a gay. He just has a small dick ok? :Kappa:

Edit: Also, there was the camp scene in the beginning of Ep.4 where he has sex with Maya's friend Lynn
he lost the cumpetition against a fine and nice ass... but is just a thought, but about the camp... I didnt remember that, I will replay it and come back...

Reactions: faxalag

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
If anyone is gay it's Chad plenty of theories around about that to lose sight of Sage he either has a supermodel to date or is gay :LOL:
I was coming to that... what about, if its with DEREK!!!? :illuminati:

Regarning the scene of the camp, the only dubious probe is this line of text: *moan* oh, Derek... He is maybe doing a really nice massage to the girl...

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
If anybody is interested in the Bella fansig I made (see my signature) let me know and I will post the link.
If I have time I wil make a few more.
BTW, to all bored maggot brothers, Treasure of Nadia update is out, not much but better than nothing ;)

Jan 23, 2020
I was coming to that... what about, if its with DEREK!!!? :illuminati:

Regarning the scene of the camp, the only dubious probe is this line of text: *moan* oh, Derek... He is maybe doing a really nice massage to the girl...
He and Jacob also double-teamed Arieth.

And I'm no expert, but how likely is it that 2 twins are both gay? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes