ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
It's possible, but highly unlikely as he (DPK) did that in his last game. And if it did happen, he could be running the risk of losing ALOT of fans. It's his story & he can tell it any way he wants, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless he really wants to get that kind of rep.
dude he should kill josy, she has lots of fans as i see in here and shes ugly af. that would've been the drama that he wants. just dont fuckin touch HOT chicks. (he can kill stupid derek as well)

• Angry
Reactions: Traitus and VQueS

laliandra

May 2, 2019
He and Jacob also double-teamed Arieth.

And I'm no expert, but how likely is it that 2 twins are both gay? :unsure:
im 99% sure that wasnt Derek.

regarding twins, i don’t think sexual orientation is determined in the womb, there are theories that talk about gender being defined there but not sex.

i can see some signs of him being into guys but i dont think DPC will take him there regardless

as long as he stays away from the likes of riona camila and quinn he can hook up with whomever for all i care :LOL:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
i didnt write this

Time to decide the main girl who gets featured in the special renders of Episode 5.

Sage won the polls for Episode 4 and can't win this time.

Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.

Vote in all polls you're eligible for:

Those are just special renders

Nimbus

Dec 21, 2017
No worries, this is second project of DPC after Acting Lessons. He will finish it. How long will it go on? Only DPC can answer but I would think total of 3-4 seasons maybe ;)
Thanks mate, how many episodes are we talking about when mentioning a single season?

Jan 16, 2020
I highly doubt any of the girls will get killed after Acting Lessons. I am expecting drama but I don't think death really fits this game.
Depends on how long DPC is willing to stretch the timeline. Will he take it to when the MC gets married? Probably because he said there will be a ton of seasons. It's well within the realm of having a death but probably not plot driven because he already did that in his previous game.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I highly doubt any of the girls will get killed after Acting Lessons. I am expecting drama but I don't think death really fits this game.
Agreed. This game is a blast to play partly due its lighthearted feel and over-the-top college shenanigans. Having a girl dramatically die on you would really put a dampener on the whole experience. I'd rather have BaDIK continue to be a fun ride instead of having it become a source of depression.

masterxi12

Sep 18, 2018
i just downloaded the new update and i my save from the last episode will not continue it just says save game now then goes to main menu. any help?

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I really hope it doesn't go on the path of AL, i was really invested in that game and their characters, i usually play several times to get all girls/path but with that game i just played once, it hit me really hard and i dont need it again as i think im more invested in this games characters.

There can be drama, betrayals and things like that but hope nothing more serious.

I just wanna have a happy ending with my Sage

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes