MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
It's possible, but highly unlikely as he (DPK) did that in his last game. And if it did happen, he could be running the risk of losing ALOT of fans. It's his story & he can tell it any way he wants, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless he really wants to get that kind of rep.
Not necessarily. I disagree but not in a way you´re thinking. As far as RPG goes (I refuse calling it VN cause a of character progression however mild) you have a choice to meddle with the events. How far that meddling will depend on the author. That said, I can see it be used as a bad bad aka worst case scenario.

In Al I never ever let to things go that far do to my aversion for drugs (personal reasons). From a writer´s perspective DIK has a leeway in the character development. The things critics often criticize as "character tropes" are in a way essential to a story structure.

If you base your character only with those tropes, you get bad storytelling. (ex. she likes to read, therefore nerd, he likes to exercise therefore jog) - If you ad personality, struggles, fears and hopes suddenly that character that could go only one way, now can go on the freeway and you as a writer have options. And if the worst case is "earned" I can´t say a thing.

This is why I think most people like DPC. Yes renders are great and all, but the characters are interesting and elevate the whole concept. People are flawed and people make mistakes. Tropes serve a purpose only being tropes.

masterxi12

Sep 18, 2018
It sounds like you saved right at the end of the update. what was the last version you played?
i saved on the screen it says "save now" i cant remember the version number its where the man has the devil mask on and they sit on a sofo infront of a screen.

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
Quick question of the day, is DPC staying home due to the virus? if thats so... shouldn't he be able to work on it for longer? As far as I remember, he had a "real life job" and this was a side hobby thus the wait between updates... am I correct?

PS. I hope he doesn't catch it and leaves us hanging... and any of you people, wash your hands filthy minds! :giggle:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Quick question of the day, is DPC staying home due to the virus? if thats so... shouldn't he be able to work on it for longer? As far as I remember, he had a "real life job" and this was a side hobby thus the wait between updates... am I correct?

PS. I hope he doesn't catch it and leaves us hanging... and any of you people, wash your hands filthy minds! :giggle:
nope, he is working on the game full time now. he quit his old job a few months ago

Reactions: Sculp and Iruna.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Reactions: Sicansios
Jan 23, 2020
im 99% sure that wasnt Derek.

regarding twins, i don’t think sexual orientation is determined in the womb, there are theories that talk about gender being defined there but not sex.

i can see some signs of him being into guys but i dont think DPC will take him there regardless

as long as he stays away from the likes of riona camila and quinn he can hook up with whomever for all i care :LOL:
There's even a photo that totally corresponds with his story. So, unless there's a third twin who totally looks like him... It's 99.99% Derek.

HREdJe.jpg

Stepboy22

Aug 18, 2017
I believe they bring it up in dialogue again too when Jacob tells Derek to get checked for crabs later on because of it.
Oooh, ok I remember he getting crabs... I also missed that photo, probably it was added in newer updates for previous chapters, I should replay the whole season from scratch...

Now I am a bit less sure to Derek being gay... but who knows...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes