Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did you go on a date with Jade? Boring is the last thing I would call her:devilish::love:
I think someone is trying too hard :LOL:

Derek: Jade? Who the hell is Jade?
MC: Dude, our gender studies teacher.
derek: Oh, you mean Ms. Milk Machines?!
MC: :rolleyes:
You know it wouldn't surprise me if they had that conversation at some point :LOL:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Ok, I have dumb question. How to get 3 fansigs in the signature?!?! That empty space is getting on my nerves.
I wanted to have Bella x2 and Vicky x1 but whatever I try it is not showing:mad:
Hopefully it will not be qualified as OT:cautious: before I get an answer.

So good I am

Mar 31, 2020
Ok, I have dumb question. How to get 3 fansigs in the signature?!?! That empty space is getting on my nerves.
I wanted to have Bella x2 and Vicky x1 but whatever I try it is not showing:mad:
Hopefully it will not be qualified as OT:cautious: before I get an answer.
You can't have 3 sigs in the signature, I know some guys has 3 fansigs in their signature.
The reason behind that is the two-image rule is only enforced after its rule update, people that had already 3 sigs prior to that and never changed them are allowed to keep as it is.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You can't have 3 sigs in the signature, I know some guys has 3 fansigs in their signature.
The reason behind that is the two-image rule is only enforced after its rule update, people that had already 3 sigs prior to that and never changed them are allowed to keep as it is.
I am up for a challenge than, if there is a will there is a way:cool: I guess I will need to make 3-in-1:LOL:

Reactions: So good I am

lordranhorny

Feb 3, 2018
Although the title says Being a DIK, he is trying to being a DIK, and he is acting like one, but... will he become one...? we will see.

Regarding the refuse to smoke and all that, is said that Quinn has you in high steem so.. that could mean that she will guide MC to the drug scene and gets him into gang problems, and definetly, I belive that the character that would die is Josy's stepbrother Tommy, and you will be part of it or be involved. From my point of view, he is into distributing drugs, probably with gangs and is a relative of someone the MC is close to so he will have the moral decision into saving him or not being able to save him...

What do you think? how do you think DPC will show the dark side of this game?
Isabella is crazy and will kill someone or her husband's ghost will start a killing spree, thats my bet for the "dark side" of being a DIK.

• Angry
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
When I played BaDiK, I didn't have this photo, what should I do? / I didn't play full Dik, maybe that's the problem?
Weather or not Derek bangs Arieth with Jacob depends on what you decide to do during the party.

Go back to Maya = Derek doesn't bang Arieth

Stay and Party and go to Sarah or dance with Sage = Derek does bang Arieth.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes