Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was coming to that... what about, if its with DEREK!!!? :illuminati:

Regarning the scene of the camp, the only dubious probe is this line of text: *moan* oh, Derek... He is maybe doing a really nice massage to the girl...
No chance with Derek for him it's all an act it's just the way he is. He's all about the girls just like the MC.

Reactions: Iruna.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
He and Jacob also double-teamed Arieth.

And I'm no expert, but how likely is it that 2 twins are both gay? :unsure:
Well, it depends.... on how much mother nature messed with it. We would have to consider sex and gender. I am not an expert either thus Jade is the only one that could help probably. After all she is running that class, isn't she? ;)

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
If anybody is interested in the Bella fansig I made (see my signature) let me know and I will post the link.
If I have time I wil make a few more.
BTW, to all bored maggot brothers, Treasure of Nadia update is out, not much but better than nothing ;)
If you have time and can make a Sig of Sage, i would thank you forever

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
If you have time and can make a Sig of Sage, i would thank you forever
Quick, down and dirty ;)
Let me know what you think:

BaDIK Sage 1 by pilapila3.gif BaDIK Sage 1 by pilapila3 V2.gif BaDIK Sage 2 by pilapila3.gif

My resources are limited but I will try to make more, Just need to find some nice renders... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
BTW, she got tattoo like all my other girls ;)

Last edited:

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
i think at the end of the game quinn or riona or both will die due to overdose. look at their eyes. i'd hate to see that though. i fuckin love quinn more than any other girl. whats your thoughts? lemme know.

Risen3247

Nov 10, 2017
i think at the end of the game quinn or riona or both will die due to overdose. look at their eyes. i'd hate to see that though. i fuckin love quinn more than any other girl. whats your thoughts? lemme know.
It's possible, but highly unlikely as he (DPK) did that in his last game. And if it did happen, he could be running the risk of losing ALOT of fans. It's his story & he can tell it any way he wants, but it doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless he really wants to get that kind of rep.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pilapila3

Nimbus

Dec 21, 2017
This project is really fucking good, how long will this continue? You often see devs lose passion of their work, I've played through two chapters high and would like to continue supporting this longtime. If it's a fixed story he has in mind, I'm really intrigued.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
This project is really fucking good, how long will this continue? You often see devs lose passion of their work, I've played through two chapters high and would like to continue supporting this longtime. If it's a fixed story he has in mind, I'm really intrigued.
No worries, this is second project of DPC after Acting Lessons. He will finish it. How long will it go on? Only DPC can answer but I would think total of 3-4 seasons maybe ;)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
It will continue up until completion, which will be quite a while as we're not even close to halfway done with the game after Season 1 with 3-4 seasons being planned. DPC already has his mind set with what he wants for the games future including endings, therefore I don't think much will be be changed based off what he already has planned or what fans might complain about or demand ("please make 'X' main LI") ("more scenes with 'Y' please") etc.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes