pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
There are an awful lot of stupid decisions being made by characters in this game.

Cathy decides that she's going to put her career at risk when she posts nudes of herself on a dating website where her anonymity is only protected by a lone ranger mask. Jade takes things to a whole other level of idiocy when she allows her student to film her having sex with him, with nothing to protect her but his promise not to show it to anyone. Maya is gambling her entire education on the ability to win a full scholarship that is only rumored to exist, despite her friend warning her that the person rumored to be giving it out is not to be trusted at all, which is something Maya should already know herself because that person had lied to her in order to humiliate her and assault her friend. Tommy decides that it's a good idea to share a needle while doing hard drugs, which is a choice so monumentally reckless that it's hard to top.

But there is one character whose decision making skills are so consistently terrible that they are clearly the dumbest character in the game. One person who has risked their education, their health and safety, and every friendship they have, just to become a small time criminal and dope fiend. And that is, of course, Quinn.

Quinn is a moron. Her genius plan to pay off her drug debts is to run a prostitution ring in her sorority, using new members of her sorority, without the rest of her sorority finding out about it. Yeah, that'll work great. Stellar thinking Quinn. Sorority girls are notoriously tight-lipped and excel at keeping secrets. They would never gossip, so I'm sure that there will be no rumors at all, just as I'm sure that the girl who didn't want to kiss an unknown guy at her initiation will gladly start fucking strangers so that you can get your next fix.

If there is one thing that Quinn has going for her, it's that she's not in this alone. She has Riona, her childhood friend and partner in crime, who is willing to give her honest and helpful advice. Advice which Quinn graciously accepts. Oh wait, no she doesn't. She slaps Riona across the face for having the audacity to tell Quinn the truth.

Quinn also has Tommy on her side. He's the other half of her master plan, but he's distracted by his sister joining the HOTs (at Quinn's insistence and against Sage's advice). Fortunately, Quinn offers to kick Josy out in order to keep Tommy focused on the task at hand. Oh wait... she's just antagonizing him too and refuses to do anything about Josy, even after Tommy warns her that Josy has a history of ratting him out when it comes to drug use. Clearly that can't come back to haunt them as they go about using and selling drugs.

I suppose there's still a couple of other girls willing to work for Quinn, like Camila who disobeys Quinn and fucks the main character for fun instead of profit. Uh oh... I guess Camila might not be the most reliable person after all. It's a shame Quinn didn't have someone to warn her about trusting Camila. Oh wait, she did. It was Riona, and Quinn ignored her warning right before she struck her in anger.

Finally, there's the main character, who Quinn torments for fun. And what does she do after she learns that the guy who she just publicly humiliated is angry with her? She tells him about her small time prostitution scheme. Seriously, just how stupid is Quinn? This guy just admitted that he hates her, and she thinks it's a good idea to let him know that she's involved in something that would easily get her expelled? And then she continues to torment him, and even assaults him multiple times, knowing full well that he has dirt on her. Dirt that she gave him.

Quinn likes to think of herself as a puppet master pulling the strings of Maya and the MC, but she's far too much of an idiot for that. All she's really doing is self-destructing at warp speed. Most addicts only alienate their friends and family once their addictions take over, but Quinn is already isolating herself by tormenting people for fun because she's a sadistic piece of shit. I'm curious to see her background story that explains how she got to be the brainless simpleton she is today. Probably spent her childhood huffing gas in her garage while eating lead paint chips she peeled off the wall.
Hormones man, hormones. :ROFLMAO: You cannot mess with those.;)

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I like that Jade has fans it makes a change from it being just me but on that note, I'm not sharing :KEK:
I am sooo happy people do not mess with Envy. She is the one I would ask to cheer me up if things with Bella do not work out for me.:love:
Unfortunately I do not have high level of hope since she is really just second plan character. Man can dream though. ;)
In regards to Jade, the strap on thing mentioned earlier in Quinn's context...... After the date with her I have to say there is a risk......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am sooo happy people do not mess with Envy. She is the one I would ask to cheer me up if things with Bella do not work out for me.:love:
Unfortunately I do not have high level of hope since she is really just second plan character. Man can dream though. ;)
In regards to Jade, the strap on thing mentioned earlier in Quinn context...... After the date with her I have to say there is a risk......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't worry so much about that I think Jade is much more eager at receiving than anything else :LOL:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Frame rate is the frequency at which consecutive images called frames appear on a display.
I googled it and that's what you should have done too.:geek: If that's not enough then go to
In a nutshell, it is about how smooth your viewing experience will be. The more fps the smoother the animations will be.
Just make sure your hardware can handle high fps rate. ;)

Reactions: I'm back.

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
Honestly, though, quoting MxR video on the game: "Maya, you a ho!" :LOL:

Btw. I actually kinda want to do Jamie dirty and get Dany from him. And return of the Zoe too.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Frame rate is the frequency at which consecutive images called frames appear on a display.
I googled it and that's what you should have done too.:geek: If that's not enough then go to
That's what I did but I didn't get it hahaha that's why

Reactions: I'm back.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Yeah this program is a lot like real life actually. People do stupid stuff like this all the time under some false sense of omnipotence that they couldn't possibly ever get caught at it or if they do, nothing much will happen.

My high school history teacher openly dated a 17 year old kid and nothing was ever said or done about it. That was probably because his dad was head of the PTA, dumped money into the school and they were "loaded".

If the real truth were to come out about a lot of colleges, there are at the least known weed traffick and party drug access people available. Everybody I was around at the university knew exactly who to contact for weed and party favors.

I've known more than a few girls stripping their way through places like UTA and SMU(worked in Dallas for 10 years). A cougar at the gym I went to moved one of the young trainers into her home, bought him fancy clothes and a new corvette. He confidentially asked me about it and I told him to not make any long term plans with respect to that but if his conscience was ok, he was young, not ready to get into a relationship go try it out. Just be aware that her attitude was that she owned him.

Rusty will likely not get any consequences since his family is a founder of the college. Sandy is in with the head cheating aministrator dude so she is probably ok. That will likely actually make her more popular.

I worked in the university computing center and once people found that out(guys in particular) I was regularly hit up for a print out of the registration database because they wanted to know certain girls home addresses and phone numbers. I even got bribe attempts to do it. I would have been booted out of the school if I had done that not that my morals were so low that I would have done it anyway. More than a few girls offered me ANYTHING LITERALLY if I would help them pass a computer science class that was required for their degree. I did some tutoring on the side for extra cash but not for "ANYTHING". I still worked 2 jobs because nobody paid nothing for me to go to school.

There was a list of "for a good time call ...'s" on my campus too. It was girls putting out for extra money for expenses and it wasn't even a lot of money. I think they kept the local STD clinic in business, LOL.

The local licquor store had specials for under age college kids buying alcohol for parties.

The goings on in this game All seem pretty normal to me, LOL.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There are an awful lot of stupid decisions being made by characters in this game.

Cathy decides that she's going to put her career at risk when she posts nudes of herself on a dating website where her anonymity is only protected by a lone ranger mask. Jade takes things to a whole other level of idiocy when she allows her student to film her having sex with him, with nothing to protect her but his promise not to show it to anyone. Maya is gambling her entire education on the ability to win a full scholarship that is only rumored to exist, despite her friend warning her that the person rumored to be giving it out is not to be trusted at all, which is something Maya should already know herself because that person had lied to her in order to humiliate her and assault her friend. Tommy decides that it's a good idea to share a needle while doing hard drugs, which is a choice so monumentally reckless that it's hard to top.

But there is one character whose decision making skills are so consistently terrible that they are clearly the dumbest character in the game. One person who has risked their education, their health and safety, and every friendship they have, just to become a small time criminal and dope fiend. And that is, of course, Quinn.

Quinn is a moron. Her genius plan to pay off her drug debts is to run a prostitution ring in her sorority, using new members of her sorority, without the rest of her sorority finding out about it. Yeah, that'll work great. Stellar thinking Quinn. Sorority girls are notoriously tight-lipped and excel at keeping secrets. They would never gossip, so I'm sure that there will be no rumors at all, just as I'm sure that the girl who didn't want to kiss an unknown guy at her initiation will gladly start fucking strangers so that you can get your next fix.

If there is one thing that Quinn has going for her, it's that she's not in this alone. She has Riona, her childhood friend and partner in crime, who is willing to give her honest and helpful advice. Advice which Quinn graciously accepts. Oh wait, no she doesn't. She slaps Riona across the face for having the audacity to tell Quinn the truth.

Quinn also has Tommy on her side. He's the other half of her master plan, but he's distracted by his sister joining the HOTs (at Quinn's insistence and against Sage's advice). Fortunately, Quinn offers to kick Josy out in order to keep Tommy focused on the task at hand. Oh wait... she's just antagonizing him too and refuses to do anything about Josy, even after Tommy warns her that Josy has a history of ratting him out when it comes to drug use. Clearly that can't come back to haunt them as they go about using and selling drugs.

I suppose there's still a couple of other girls willing to work for Quinn, like Camila who disobeys Quinn and fucks the main character for fun instead of profit. Uh oh... I guess Camila might not be the most reliable person after all. It's a shame Quinn didn't have someone to warn her about trusting Camila. Oh wait, she did. It was Riona, and Quinn ignored her warning right before she struck her in anger.

Finally, there's the main character, who Quinn torments for fun. And what does she do after she learns that the guy who she just publicly humiliated is angry with her? She tells him about her small time prostitution scheme. Seriously, just how stupid is Quinn? This guy just admitted that he hates her, and she thinks it's a good idea to let him know that she's involved in something that would easily get her expelled? And then she continues to torment him, and even assaults him multiple times, knowing full well that he has dirt on her. Dirt that she gave him.

Quinn likes to think of herself as a puppet master pulling the strings of Maya and the MC, but she's far too much of an idiot for that. All she's really doing is self-destructing at warp speed. Most addicts only alienate their friends and family once their addictions take over, but Quinn is already isolating herself by tormenting people for fun because she's a sadistic piece of shit. I'm curious to see her background story that explains how she got to be the brainless simpleton she is today. Probably spent her childhood huffing gas in her garage while eating lead paint chips she peeled off the wall.
Damn bro lmao

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
I am confident that the wait for episode 5 will be very well worth it. I'm still going back through 1-4 because my first time through was a bit rushed and you always miss some smaller details when you are rushed.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Maybe an odd question or already answered but are the "rewards" or special renders hints of things to come in this thing? I particularly noted Quinn and her pink strap on and a certain young blonde she was preparing to ram rod with that thing. Sage's renders are all related to pole dancing and pole SEX. Cathy is torturing uhm, Sally is it, the girl nerd with the fire stick in the dungeons game scene.

This may be a bug but I have 0 renders listed of Quinn or Maya in my set up? There are some in the mixed section.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe an odd question or already answered but are the "rewards" or special renders hints of things to come in this thing? I particularly noted Quinn and her pink strap on and a certain young blonde she was preparing to ram rod with that thing. Sage's renders are all related to pole dancing and pole SEX. Cathy is torturing uhm, Sally is it, the girl nerd with the fire stick in the dungeons game scene.

This may be a bug but I have 0 renders listed of Quinn or Maya in my set up? There are some in the mixed section.
No that's all they are rewards and special renders nothing more.

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes