SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Really? Riona meh? Seriously? Did you forget about her? Seriously how is she meh?

View attachment 600545

Even Maya who I dislike I wouldn't call meh. I just can't believe someone would call the hottest, most fun and interesting character in the game meh.
You mean Kitten? Yes. Kitten is very hot and cuddly. Even the softies.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
That's just because they aren't in a relationship yet. I can't remember properly what she said but she doesn't like guys that fool around while they are in a relationship with someone.
She said it was despicable and I presume she was also referring to women who fool around on their men.

I don't really have one favorite. I lick, uhm, like em all, LOL, but not all at the same time. I don't think the FNG has enough stamina for it even though 3 times in one day is not too bad.

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
No hard feelings but Sage looks like eiffel tower in this render I mean just look at her legs and Cammy,Josy,Quinn and Lily has best pose.
Long legs...... wrapping around MC :love:;) Not my thing but some love it:ROFLMAO:
Bella is my Quinn:love:;)... I mean queen :p. I like a bit more curves......;)

Hopefully this post will not be deleted for BaRS talk again since it states facts from the game......

• Haha
Reactions: I'm back.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
lazy dev where my update
If you can deliver more and faster why don't you offer something to community?
Did you pay for it? Let me guess.... no you did not..... :ROFLMAO:
I do not think you are in position to be so demanding.
The lazy dev comment is totally not in place considering quality being delivered.(n)

Dec 31, 2019
No hard feelings but Sage looks like eiffel tower in this render I mean just look at her legs and Cammy,Josy,Quinn and Lily has best pose.
Oh it's what I like the most about her looks, love how tall she is and those long legs, don't know, it makes her unique to me.

Maya is my favorite but Sage is a very close second, depending on the drama coming up, it will be hard to decide.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes