Jan 23, 2020
Jill winning that poll has me kinda apprehensive. Here's hoping the "longer animation" on Jill doesn't force his hand and have any out of character sex scenes. I'm really liking the slow burn on Jill and her demure personality. I don't wanna see him throwing a sex scene in earlier than the story needs to make this poll winning longer animation special. Give me more footsie under the table and blushing at kisses or seeing MC nude... no need to throw in a full bore, acrobatic, three hole fuckfest just to mark this poll win. I doubt he would compromise the story for this but still. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Well, he could make the lewd scene only available for those with DIK status/affinity, so everyone's happy... :LUL:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Jill winning that poll has me kinda apprehensive. Here's hoping the "longer animation" on Jill doesn't force his hand and have any out of character sex scenes. I'm really liking the slow burn on Jill and her demure personality. I don't wanna see him throwing a sex scene in earlier than the story needs to make this poll winning longer animation special. Give me more footsie under the table and blushing at kisses or seeing MC nude... no need to throw in a full bore, acrobatic, three hole fuckfest just to mark this poll win. I doubt he would compromise the story for this but still. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
does the animation limited to lewd scenes? i agree with the slow progression to her, doesnt make sense if out of the blue a full sex scene will be shown. maybe kissing and groping? if it is not limited to sex scenes, there is still the recital.

Reactions: Mormont and Iruna.

Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
Do you think is possible a future harem option?
Anyways Isabella and Jill are the best girls.

evr

Apr 9, 2018
I believe, because Bella doesnt mind the MC dating Jill and Jill doesn't look to be bothered about the MC fooling around with other girls but this is just my point of view.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
nope, the only one that could be open to MC to fool around it would be Sage if you treat her right, but I'm still not sure.

0.5 will be decisive for my decision for my favorite after Quinn... Will it be Jill? Sage? Bella? Such competition :kekw:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes