Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I guess it depends how loyal she is which I believe she is I think she will do everything to help Quinn but if she thinks she is going into the deep end she might try her hardest to help Quinn or just decide to bail out.
I can only hope DPC does something more with her character.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I guess it depends how loyal she is which I believe she is I think she will do everything to help Quinn but if she thinks she is going into the deep end she might try her hardest to help Quinn or just decide to bail out.
I wonder if the choice to kiss Riona at the party will factor in to that. If you do it, she might trust the MC more to help her if she's in too deep, and if you don't she won't.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I wonder if the choice to kiss Riona at the party will factor in to that. If you do it, she might trust the MC more to help her if she's in too deep, and if you don't she won't.
I don't recall there being a variable for that (might have to double check) so it might just be some minor dialogue differences.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can only hope DPC does something more with her character.
I believe she will play a big role can't be a coincidence that she has been getting a lot of attention from DPC lately
I don't think so I think that was just a random makeout session for a typical party scene, I do believe that if we do become close to Riona she might perhaps confide in us and the MC could have the choice to help her out or reject her.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think so I think that was just a random makeout session for a typical party scene, I do believe that if we do become close to Riona she might perhaps confide in us and the MC could have the choice to help her out or reject her.
But it did seem rather odd, didn't it? Even the MC thought so. The MC has barely interacted with her, at least on my playthrough where I've only done the glory hole scene with her, so for her to suddenly want a kiss really felt like it came out of nowhere. Can't help but feel like there was more to it.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I believe she will play a big role can't be a coincidence that she has been getting a lot of attention from DPC lately
Getting attention from the dev means little when it could literally be anyone else. I meant more in the sense that she's very close with Quinn and more... aware? and conscious of whatever their planning which is weighing her mind. Plus she's seemingly the only person Quinn goes to whenever she starts planning something.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But it did seem rather odd, didn't it? Even the MC thought so. The MC has barely interacted with her, at least on my playthrough where I've only done the glory hole scene with her, so for her to suddenly want a kiss really felt like it came out of nowhere. Can't help but feel like there was more to it.
It was a random kiss nothing more or less. It's somewhat new to MC but not for her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well she seems very conflicted about what is happening with the prostitution ring money, so i wouldn't be surprised if later she decides to confide in the protagonist if he gets closer to her.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I think she is more concerned about Quinn than anything else as any friend would be I'd like to get a bit more on those two and their history but I do believe Riona is very loyal to Quinn but you can tell there is a lot weighing on her mind.

We have to remember that Quinn slapped Riona in the face 'cos she told her somthing like "we have a problem because of your choices, now step back or fix it". Next, we had the scene in the HOT's house, where she was under the tree and she pratically told the MC that she's not really "in" all the HOT's stuff. At the end, that kiss on the couch at the party.

I know, it's the hope that speaks (and it's always the last to die), but I think that we can suppose that Riona will be something more that a side-pg in the whole game. We don't know how much longer it will goes. Maybe, and just maybe, she will have a chance.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Is it just me or did this last update make anyone want to say to hell with everyone else and make Sage MC's girlfriend? I mean she doesn't seem as bitchy as I first thought and the hots in general aren't really assholes ''Besides Quinn'', but I really like Sage shes tied at 1 with Jill for me with Maya hovering around.
I just go full blown DIK and get them all, kiss Jill and be friends with Maya n Josy. Gotta a CHICK playthrough finished too just cause I want to see where the story goes from both sides.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just go full blown DIK and get them all, kiss Jill and be friends with Maya n Josy. Gotta a CHICK playthrough finished too just cause I want to see where the story goes from both sides.
I have a feeling that that will get you nowhere with any of them in the end. They all, including Sage, seem like they want a guy who isn't a typical frat boy type and the Neutral and Chick paths might be the most optimal if you want to eventually end the game with the MC being in a relationship.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I mainly worked on the script and static renders. I posed ~330 renders and some animations as well.

1077 renders and 111 animations are complete, on top of that I have a healthy queue waiting to render.

I spent some time playtesting the update, to get a feel for it. It's going to be a fairly big one.

I can't accurately estimate how many renders are left to pose, but I think it will be more than 2000 renders and ~130-140 animations in total.

I bought more licensed songs for the game, but some of them are earmarked for future episodes, meaning I won't add everything at once. I'm definitely loving the new freedom I've gotten with using licensed music.

Jill won the poll for a longer animation, so look forward to that in Episode 5.

The Acting Lessons Lewd render set for Rena is now available in the $15 tier. Get it .

Have a nice weekend and stay safe

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
1077 renders and 111 animations are complete, on top of that I have a healthy queue waiting to render.

I spent some time playtesting the update, to get a feel for it. It's going to be a fairly big one.

I can't accurately estimate how many renders are left to pose, but I think it will be more than 2000 renders and ~130-140 animations in total.
Considering that the last update had about 2800+ renders and 134 animations, I have no doubt that this next episode will be substantially bigger and wouldn't be surprised if we get more than 3000 renders. But that's part of what makes this game great; huge updates with lots of content. Nice to hear that DPC is making good, steady progress and keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get a good chat with Maya and Josy in this episode to sort things out a bit better.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes