Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So we are closing on the animation total of episode 4 and probably exceeding it. Beautiful
Every update has exceeded the previous in both renders and animations, so I expect this will also be the case again with Ep 5.

Ep 1: 1300+ renders, 51 animations
Ep 2: 1700+ renders, 77 animations
Ep 3: 2200+ renders, 98 animations
Ep 4:
2800+ renders, 143 animations

a72q

Jul 24, 2017
Every update has exceeded the previous in both renders and animations, so I expect this will also be the case again with Ep 5.

Ep 1: 1300+ renders, 51 animations
Ep 2: 1700+ renders, 77 animations
Ep 3: 2200+ renders, 98 animations
Ep 4: 2800+ renders, 143 animations
Correct. Still 143 animations were a lot, so to exceed that at the next update is impressive.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Correct. Still 143 animations were a lot, so to exceed that at the next update is impressive.
Indeed, DPC doesn't necessarily have to up the animations each time, it'll all depend on how many scenes they have planned that would require them. Even with Ep 5 sounding like it will be a bigger, longer update than Ep 4, it could have the same or fewer number of scenes where there would be animations, I just wouldn't be surprised if there were more, even if it's just 5-10 more.

a72q

Jul 24, 2017
Indeed, DPC doesn't necessarily have to up the animations each time, it'll all depend on how many scenes they have planned that would require them. Even with Ep 5 sounding like it will be a bigger, longer update than Ep 4, it could have the same or fewer number of scenes where there would be animations, I just wouldn't be surprised if there were more, even if it's just 5-10 more.
Yup. It all depends whether the story has more or less lewd scenes (cause 90% of animations are mostly lewd scenes). Of course, as we dive more deeply into the story, intimate scenes will probably increase and also with more characters, so we are bound to reach a point where he will max out his animation output for a single update and see small variations of the final number.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
An episode or a spinoff game of those two would be nice. Both are very interesting characters and I would love to spend a few hours getting to know them and their backstory.
Yes,"being with Quinn : Name88 and Quinn`s love story"it will be glorious :love:

But it did seem rather odd, didn't it? Even the MC thought so. The MC has barely interacted with her, at least on my playthrough where I've only done the glory hole scene with her, so for her to suddenly want a kiss really felt like it came out of nowhere. Can't help but feel like there was more to it.
Because certain scenes are desperatly missing check-ups to get.It makes sens,storywise,only when interacting with certain characters before but sadly some scenes are easily accesible no matter previous choices - That is the only flaw this game has so far,in my eyes.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

This week I mainly worked on the script and static renders. I posed ~330 renders and some animations as well.

1077 renders and 111 animations are complete, on top of that I have a healthy queue waiting to render.

I spent some time playtesting the update, to get a feel for it. It's going to be a fairly big one.

I can't accurately estimate how many renders are left to pose, but I think it will be more than 2000 renders and ~130-140 animations in total.

I bought more licensed songs for the game, but some of them are earmarked for future episodes, meaning I won't add everything at once. I'm definitely loving the new freedom I've gotten with using licensed music.

Jill won the poll for a longer animation, so look forward to that in Episode 5.

The Acting Lessons Lewd render set for Rena is now available in the $15 tier. Get it .

Have a nice weekend and stay safe

Dr PinkCake
I guess around a month left for the update? So close but yet still so far :(

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
I am thinking of buying it on steam but the whole process with discord is bothering me. Can someone explain the whole discord process for steam or if the doc even offers discord for steam version?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am thinking of buying it on steam but the whole process with discord is bothering me. Can someone explain the whole discord process for steam or if the doc even offers discord for steam version?
You'll need to be a patron of his to get on DPC discord the whole steam version is separate from that.

Reactions: Iruna. and sergop

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

This week I mainly worked on the script and static renders. I posed ~330 renders and some animations as well.

1077 renders and 111 animations are complete, on top of that I have a healthy queue waiting to render.

I spent some time playtesting the update, to get a feel for it. It's going to be a fairly big one.

I can't accurately estimate how many renders are left to pose, but I think it will be more than 2000 renders and ~130-140 animations in total.

I bought more licensed songs for the game, but some of them are earmarked for future episodes, meaning I won't add everything at once. I'm definitely loving the new freedom I've gotten with using licensed music.

Jill won the poll for a longer animation, so look forward to that in Episode 5.

The Acting Lessons Lewd render set for Rena is now available in the $15 tier. Get it .

Have a nice weekend and stay safe

Dr PinkCake

Jill winning that poll has me kinda apprehensive. Here's hoping the "longer animation" on Jill doesn't force his hand and have any out of character sex scenes. I'm really liking the slow burn on Jill and her demure personality. I don't wanna see him throwing a sex scene in earlier than the story needs to make this poll winning longer animation special. Give me more footsie under the table and blushing at kisses or seeing MC nude... no need to throw in a full bore, acrobatic, three hole fuckfest just to mark this poll win. I doubt he would compromise the story for this but still. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Jill winning that poll has me kinda apprehensive. Here's hoping the "longer animation" on Jill doesn't force his hand and have any out of character sex scenes. I'm really liking the slow burn on Jill and her demure personality. I don't wanna see him throwing a sex scene in earlier than the story needs to make this poll winning longer animation special. Give me more footsie under the table and blushing at kisses or seeing MC nude... no need to throw in a full bore, acrobatic, three hole fuckfest just to mark this poll win. I doubt he would compromise the story for this but still. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
You can have a long animated lewd scene that isn't full out sex, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. DPC obviously wouldn't include a scene that would be out of character for Jill or any other this early in the game.

Last edited:

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
It's been only a month since the last update? Damn... feels like it's been ages since I finished the latest update :/

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes