Dreew

Sep 6, 2017
Mmh, if not an harem then I think that there is another possible triangle after the MC/Maya/Josy's one is the MC with Jill and Bella but I have the impression we gonna have many surprise about Isabella past, so I'm not sure.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Which leads to the far more important question: when can we be bang Bella :love:?
Why everybody is after my girl?:mad:;) Just play with other girls.... Will you?;)
She needs only my love...... and a lot of it:love::love::love:
Now being serious, I do not think anybody here can answer that question.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We just can hope it will be in the next update....

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
That's just because they aren't in a relationship yet. I can't remember properly what she said but she doesn't like guys that fool around while they are in a relationship with someone.
A least that is what she said.;)
There might be exception to it....... like Bella:ROFLMAO:
That girl is still a big question mark..... She has not come out from her shell yet........ I guess we need to wait an see.

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
The twitch with Bella makes this game. Every other girl is completely meh.
Oh, come on, really? You resisted every single girl why playing? I find it difficult to believe.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I do agree that Bella is inspiring though :love: In certain aspects she reminds me Vicki from RTP. We might get blue balls with both of them for a while :ROFLMAO: Difficult nuts to crack;)

Reactions: Hamzaali594
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes