Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I think she is more concerned about Quinn than anything else as any friend would be I'd like to get a bit more on those two and their history but I do believe Riona is very loyal to Quinn but you can tell there is a lot weighing on her mind.
An episode or a spinoff game of those two would be nice. Both are very interesting characters and I would love to spend a few hours getting to know them and their backstory.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I would prefer things as normal but certainly a better clearing up of things and a not so over dramatic reaction from us honestly. Like we should have gotten the choice to handle things better in a more diplomatic manner.
Ahh but that would be called using some common sense sometimes that is often overlooked in these situations :p and it gives us that drama that will play on for a few episodes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would prefer things as normal but certainly a better clearing up of things and a not so over dramatic reaction from us honestly. Like we should have gotten the choice to handle things better in a more diplomatic manner.
Yeah, as much I like a good, hearty discussion, the second guessing and uncertainty that came from this can also be quite annoying. They just shouldn't have gotten back together so easily, that's my issue. A period of separation to sort out their feelings would've been better, at the end of which Maya and Josy would each come to the conclusion that they want both the MC and each other, and then the MC could decide if he wants that or not. This would take away that third-wheel feeling and make the MC feel like a more vital part of the relationship.

Dabrens

Aug 13, 2018
I'm in the task where they ask me to talk to Sage and to Rest on Sage's bed but I'm searching everywhere and I can't found Sage and her room; can someone help plz

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
no i mean i have a save from the compressed but i want to download the normal one for the next update does it work fine or do i have to wait for the compressed and where can i ask about this if you know coz with this corona shit i have nothing better to do than prep for the updates of the upcoming games that i wanna play lol
It works fine my friend I'm telling you cause I have used compressed version saves in normal version.

Reactions: Iruna.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do agree that lying to spare someone's feelings is forgivable but it is still a lie and that person still needs to make up for it and earn back the trust.
This is actually a key reason why I think a heart-to-heart in the next episode is needed. As much as I understand Maya's reasoning and am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, we still need to hear it from her. She still needs to explain to the MC why she held back on telling him this for so long, and I have faith that, if this conversation occurs, DPC will make it a satisfying one that will hopefully allow people to forgive Maya as well as alleviating any concerns about her feelings for the MC.
That makes it worse for me. Some people would very much hate to start a relationship with someone that was already in a relationship and that person deserves to know. What if the MC thought Maya was single and really wanted to be with her but Josy turned back up and they repaired their relationship? If the MC knew she was with someone from the beginning he might have wanted to give it a go while knowing it may not work out if the other person came back or maybe he would want to wait until she was single so there was no chance that she would just end things to go back to Josy. I think the MC deserved to have that choice.

That is why he deserved to know. If he knew at least he could have been prepared for her to possibly go back to Josy. This is also why some people don't want to start a relationship with someone that is already seeing someone. It was unfair and selfish for Maya to pretend to be single knowing the MC could fall in love with her just for her to go back to Josy and break his heart.
I know that I probably wouldn't want to start a relationship with someone who was already in one, especially one that seems as loving as Maya and Josy's, but somethimes you just have to put your heart out there and hope that you can be the person they really want to be with. It hurts like hell if they don't, but sometimes you just have to take that risk if the person is worth it.
But if he did that to Maya she wouldn't have forgiven him that easy if at all.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Some people can handle a prank while others can't, but Maya's trust issues and being initially only interested in girls would have made the reverse situation worse in my view, whereas the MC seems like a reasonably well adjusted guy who can more readily accept a bit of hazing.
Being desperate doesn't excuse anything especially when done to a friend.
A desperate person is often just someone who can't see any other way out and just needs a helping hand. We could all be down there at some point, and I would rather be more concerned with the reasons for the actions than the actions themselves.
That is why I did basically forgive her and very rarely bring it up. I don't really hold that against her much. If she didn't lie about her relationship then I would have 100% forgiven her now.
Hopefully Ep 5 will clear that up.
I think people should be judged on both. I don't think people should get away with doing shitty things just because they are a good person even if they are mistakes. No matter what type of person you are if you do something bad to someone like lying about being in a relationship you still need to earn forgiveness.
Sometimes, the only way we learn is by making mistakes, so I would again not judge them too harshly on what they've done, unless they continue to make them. If they do it more than once, then it's a pattern, but if they're truly sorry for it and it doesn't happen again, then that's enough to earn my forgiveness.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Very carefully, LOL. Those black navigation arrows are a bit confusing sometimes and it also doesn't help that there are no plaques on all these wooden doors. As you explore the hot house in free roam you just have to try and keep track of which door goes where. A lot of them are locked and so they go nowhere. If you find yourself facing 3 wooden doors just be aware that the one on the right is Quinn's and she will jump you for sneaking in her room uninvited but there is a fun version of this jump. The one on the left is back into Sage's room where you can take a nap on her bed.

You go through a particular door at the end of a short hall into another area in the house that has white doors. Then there is a down arrow on a short stairway that goes down into a hallway. The sauna(very fun place filled with girls wearing only towels) is straight ahead and the swimming pool is on the right. Hot Sage is swimming in the pool and you have some nice adventures to encounter with here there.

hottarod

Oct 14, 2019
Ok. Now who is sugar tits? I don't recall any of the guys or girls calling any girl sugar tits. My suspicion is that it is crazy Quinn but not sure. I like Riona and yeah, she is seriously stressed out about what is going on. She is also the oriental meal on Quinn's restaurant menu if you haven't dined at Quinns. Riona is also the third leg of the fusion special of the week 3 some meal. I think I am remembering that correctly.

I am beginning to think that the rumored free tuition is actually working off your tuition performing sex acts for guys and Quinn managing the cash flow. That is something Quinn would do in her twisted loyalty for the HOT sorority. I think Sage knows she is doing that too so she is complicit in that little scheme. Oh how the plot twists and turns on this thing, LOL. I want to just say thanks to doctor pink cake for dreaming this deal up. Its great.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think she is more concerned about Quinn than anything else as any friend would be I'd like to get a bit more on those two and their history but I do believe Riona is very loyal to Quinn but you can tell there is a lot weighing on her mind.
I wonder how much of Quinn's nonsense Riona will deal with before she says enough since it's clearly weighing on her mind so heavily.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ok. Now who is sugar tits? I don't recall any of the guys or girls calling any girl sugar tits. My suspicion is that it is crazy Quinn but not sure. I like Riona and yeah, she is seriously stressed out about what is going on. She is also the oriental meal on Quinn's restaurant menu if you haven't dined at Quinns. Riona is also the third leg of the fusion special of the week 3 some meal. I think I am remembering that correctly.

I am beginning to think that the rumored free tuition is actually working off your tuition performing sex acts for guys and Quinn managing the cash flow. That is something Quinn would do in her twisted loyalty for the HOT sorority. I think Sage knows she is doing that too so she is complicit in that little scheme. Oh how the plot twists and turns on this thing, LOL. I want to just say thanks to doctor pink cake for dreaming this deal up. Its great.
Clearly you are new here. I refuse to inform the simple beings that don't know theses ladies by their proper names.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And I just hope Season 2 won't focus so much on Maya/Josy if you're not pursuing them and more on the girls.
Easing off on them as a focal point is fine, but even if you're not pursuing them I still think there are some lingering issues that need to be resolved between them and that this should be done on both paths.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: I'm back.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder how much of Quinn's nonsense Riona will deal with before she says enough since it's clearly weighing on her mind so heavily.
I guess it depends how loyal she is which I believe she is I think she will do everything to help Quinn but if she thinks she is going into the deep end she might try her hardest to help Quinn or just decide to bail out.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes