VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
I will totally choose the route with the less josy-maya thot drama
one of the big question of season 2 is how the character will stay away from josy and maya aka the THOTS and how or when they will keep appearing on the story
yeah but josy andmaya fucking suck and should be keep away from the rest of the cool girls
worst case scenario: jill gets dragged into the maya and josy idiotic plot and the MC has to make a choice between staying with Jill (easy) or helping both of those thots
What's wrong with you, man? Get out!
goaway.png

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
aww, waiting time for release
btw in the game rooster (insta dpc)
are we will get poin for doing activity there,
so fun reading it

I'm back.

Mar 15, 2020
aww, waiting time for release
btw in the game rooster (insta dpc)
are we will get poin for doing activity there,
so fun reading it
Yeah I agree it's very funny to read all the replies.
As for your question I would say yes in some replies MC gets RP point for a specific girl not every time though.

Reactions: Iruna.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm not a fan of Maya but I have to admit that looks really good.
I feel like Maya gets an unfair amount of shit from people who just aren't able to comprehend what she was going through and how that informed her actions. I've said several times now that seeing Maya and Josy together hurt because I imagined myself in the MC's shoes watching these girls that they were falling for rekindle their love, but I am still willing to go to the mat for Maya.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For all his

Save the program right at the screen with your 3 path choices. It lets you go back and re-load that save and run each path. Rewards and scenes you open up in each path are preserved so you still have all of them. There are some fairly significant things as well as some pretty awesome action that you will get in each path that you won't get otherwise. Derek's path gets you another rather stimulating visit to the Pink Rose for example and some enlightening details of what happened on the MC's previous visit there. You also get recommended for VIP status at the Pink Rose which will likely come in handy in the future.

There is a bit more to Derek than just being the class clown which is mostly an act. He isn't quite as care free as he tries to make himself out to be.

Sage's path gets you into a free roam through the Hot sorority house, fun time in the sauna, more fun time in a nice shower scene with a couple of girls, a little pin the girl on the bed deal with Quinn and hey, you get to swim in their pool with the amazing little hot red head nympho Sage too.

Running Bella's path gives you some detailed insight into her personal life and a free roam through her home. It doesn't completely explain why she is like she is but its a good start and it further builds on the mc's relationship with her. She volunteers to teach him to cook "real food" which, if that is brought out later, could come in handy for a future date..

I'm suspecting also that it will be significant later on to have run through the path where Maya and Josy want more from the mc than just friendship. This is another aspect to this program that can completely change later on in the future and evolve one or more or all of those relationships in another direction. If you only run that path you loose fun time with Jade at her house though which is why you need to run the different paths.

All of this or at least various parts of this look to be set up material for episode 5. Since it is impossible to know right now what is important and what isn't, you need to experience as much of everything as you can.

This is my operating theory on running this thing anyway is to leave no stone unturned..
For the moment, I'm just playing on one playthough and playing the game how I would do things if it were me living the MC's life. I don't feel I need to do other playthroughs at the moment, but I guess that all depends on how this game will look in 5 years when it's finished, if DPC does indeed make 20 episodes. Also, with the walkthrough mod, you can just save at certain points, changes some stats, and play every scene, then go back and carry on your main playthrough.

I chose to stay with Bella because I felt like, being an older more experienced person, she'd be better to seek comfort with and get some clarity on the situation, and I chose to stay with Maya and Josy because, unlike Acting Lessons, I hope this threeway can work out without any tragedy. I do feel a little disappointed that doing this means we don't get to have crazy sex with Jade, but I feel like the MC can easily resolve it by telling Jade he was forced to do pledge stuff with the DIKs and couldn't get away. Also, since he doesn't have her phone number, he couldn't contact her to tell her.

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
I feel like Maya gets an unfair amount of shit from people who just aren't able to comprehend what she was going through and how that informed her actions. I've said several times now that seeing Maya and Josy together hurt because I imagined myself in the MC's shoes watching these girls that they were falling for rekindle their love, but I am still willing to go to the mat for Maya.
I do understand that she was going through a lot with both Josy and her family but imo that does not excuse the way she treated the MC. Same goes for Josy I know she was going through a lot with Maya but that does not excuse cheating either. The only reason I don't care about Josy cheating is because she didn't do it to the MC. I've already mentioned a few times why I dislike Maya so I won't go into it again but at the moment I do not believe she deserves forgiveness but depending on her actions in future episodes she could earn forgiveness. The MC treated Maya really well and didn't deserve the way she treated him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya made a mistake I don't blame her for not telling the MC everything she had her worries sure that's normal for anyone. In season 2 I'd like to see her make it up to the MC in some way and redeem this whole situation and of course give fans those separate paths if they so wish for both Maya and Josy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I do understand that she was going through a lot with both Josy and her family but imo that does not excuse the way she treated the MC. Same goes for Josy I know she was going through a lot with Maya but that does not excuse cheating either. The only reason I don't care about Josy cheating is because she didn't do it to the MC. I've already mentioned a few times why I dislike Maya so I won't go into it again but at the moment I do not believe she deserves forgiveness but depending on her actions in future episodes she could earn forgiveness. The MC treated Maya really well and didn't deserve the way she treated him.
It's so interesting that people can view the same thing in such different ways because I personally don't feel that Maya did mistreat the MC.

The way I see it, when Maya first met the MC and told him that she had a boyfriend, that was a reflexive defensive measure she's likely used for many years to keep guys away from her, something that she pretty much admits to the MC when she begins to feel comfortable with him. Maya has obvious trust issues and I've seen some criticism of her asking for 100% honesty from him but not giving much in return, but the reason she does this is likely because she needs to know that someone is trustworthy before divulging the truth of herself. She's worried that if she tells him everything about herself before he has given her enough reason to trust him that it could ruin a potentially positive friendship. This is most likely tied to her Daddy issues as it's abundantly clear that he's not happy with her sexual orientation, and she may have also been bullied or seen others be bullied for it at school which would also contribute to a reticence to trust someone with the truth, especially a guy.

As for Josy, she was Maya's close friend who blossomed into her first love, the first person with whom she could be her real self. That's difficult to let go of, and this leads to Maya being understandably conflicted when doing things with the MC because not only is she confused about these new feelings she's experiencing for a guy but she's also unsure of where she and Josy stand at this point as well as feeling a little guilty for cheating. But her feelings for the MC are, I believe, genuine which also contributes to her inner conflict and she certainly wanted to tell the MC about her girlfriend and about the troubles they were going through, but she was probably thinking to herself, "do I even have a girlfriend anymore?". She probably thought she would never see Josy again and that the relationship was done, so didn't feel the need to ruin the good thing she had going with the MC by telling him about someone who she likely thought was no longer her girlfriend.

Overall, I see Maya as someone who was just trying to shield herself from being hurt and as such she was very guarded, something she admits to at the end of Ep 4. She also appears very remorseful for doing this with the MC and says that she should have let her guard down more him which tells me that, even though they've only know each other for a short time, her feelings for him already run pretty deep. She didn't mistreat the MC in any way, she just had trouble letting him in for a number of reasons and she herself recognised that, which is why I think her actions are forgivable, and even if you choose the friendship path with them, I can certainly see Maya coming back to the MC because of these feelings.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Maya made a mistake I don't blame her for not telling the MC everything she had her worries sure that's normal for anyone. In season 2 I'd like to see her make it up to the MC in some way and redeem this whole situation and of course give fans those separate paths if they so wish for both Maya and Josy.
I also want that :)
her splitting up with Josy and going all in for the love path with MC :giggle:
i would love that her story so far was done differently but what can you do...:cautious:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, this is the one thing I really want to see, hopefully in Ep 5 because the sooner the better. A one-on-one conversation with both Maya and Josy is needed to really clarify their feelings, whether you're in the threeway or not because Ep 4 didn't quite address this as fully as I would've liked, especially on the threeway path where we didn't get any "morning after the night before" pillow talk in bed before going to see Derek.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I also want that :)
her splitting up with Josy and going all in for the love path with MC :giggle:
i would love that her story so far was done differently but what can you do...:cautious:
I find her story to be fine, it's the manner in which she got back with Josy that irks me.

I get that there was a mutual understanding with both of them having felt lonely and needy, and then falling for the MC for the exact same reasons, but I feel that it should have made them feel uncertain about where they go from here instead of it just being a case of, "ah, who cares, I still love you so let's kiss and make up". Admitting to still loving each other is fine, but they should have also acknowledged their feelings for the MC and not knowing what to do, then the MC brings up his Dad's "follow your heart" mantra and they both agree they want to be with him as well as each other, if you go down the threesome path.

On the friendship path, it could have been that they all mutually agree to be friends and try to build their relationships on better grounds while they sort through things, therefore giving the MC a better opportunity to get with them individually or try for a threesome again but on a more level footing.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
aarbei23 you should have made your poll a strawpoll would have been interesting to see who wins.
Yep, and I also should've added Riona :oops: (and Karen Rebecca Johnson, who is 19 years old and wants to be a librarian). Although the winners seem to be drugs and alcohol :cool:.

Also, with everyone at home and the college closed, does this mean Cathy and Jade are going to stream for us :p?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes