Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Choices that DPC has made for us we are just merely navigating through his story maybe you should send the rest of us your version as it's clearly different from ours.
And there are different ways to navigate through that story which is what can make the experience of each player different. It's a very simple concept and perhaps if you weren't so predisposed to disagree with everything I say just because I said it you'd see that.

Reactions: generic_username98

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And there are different ways to navigate through that story which is what can make the experience of each player different. It's a very simple concept and perhaps if you weren't so predisposed to disagree with everything I say just because I said it you'd see that.
Within the borders of what has been set by the dev.Wether you like it or not there is an objective reality within the world created by the author,one that cannot be changed by opinion or desire for the story to go different way than it does.When something happens,it happens,its cannon. - very simple concept btw.

Perhaps if you would start listening and stop ignoring,not just what people are telling you but the script of the game itself,people would act differently towards you.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The conversation with Dawe was about alphas being under more strict survailence,making the purchase of steroids much more risky than before.Alphas as customers are currently hmmm..."cripled"
Quinn mentions her talk with Dawe to Riona.
You are indubitably correct. Nevertheless, I am maintaining hope that Dawe's urgent problem knocking on Quinn's door is seeking meds due to this Tri-Alpha problem...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whistle:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Within the borders of what has been set by the dev.Wether you like it or not there is an objective reality within the world created by the author,one that cannot be changed by opinion or desire for the story to go different way than it does.When something happens,it happens,its cannon. - very simple concept btw.

Perhaps if you would start listening and stop ignoring,not just what people are telling you but the script of the game itself,people would act differently towards you.
Oh FFS, of course there's an objective reality, it's called the overarching narrative(s), I'm not denying that, but if someone chooses to stay with Bella rather than Sage then for that person, those events with the MC in the HOT house didn't happen for them. This is what I mean in saying that doing certain events and not doing others means that players can see things differently.

Again, to take the example of staying with Sage, those who don't choose that don't get to hear what the HOTs say about Quinn often talking about the MC and they don't get to see what happens with Quinn when you go into her room. This can make that person's perception of the relationship with her different than someone who did do it, even more so if they didn't do the threesome and/or the rooftop sex. For that person, there's nothing going on between them because they avoided all interactions with her.

We see this all the time in this thread with how people have different perceptions of the different characters and relationships within the game because of the choices they made which, again, is why I'm saying that the different ways people can approach this game can and do lead to people having different views and that this will become more polarised as the game goes on.

Perhaps if people understood more about how peoples perceptions of human behaviour are different based on their own experiences, they'd stop giving me so much undue shit just because I view certain character's actions and motivations differently because of this. I might have, at times, overlooked or misinterpreted some parts of the story, but there's still so much that isn't set in stone, and yet anytime I say anything it's met with with a cacophany of people telling me I'm wrong even when the thing I'm supposedly wrong about is as yet unknown. It's such utter bullshit and I'm getting sick of being singled out like this.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
We use spoiler tags for a week after each release. There isn't much of a point using them three months after the last release.
I'm super late on the band wagon, I only discovered the game like two days ago. That said, since I got kinda spoilers anyway, now I'm just super curious, is something super dark going on with Isabelle? NGL, that library scene has me concerned

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
when EP5 drops, which path are you going for first? :)
for me, i'll try DIK path with hope that there will be a romance option with Camila :giggle::love:
Right now I don't have much interest in doing different paths, especially the DIK path, so I'm just going to carry on with my main Neutral path then see what's different if you stay friends with Maya and Josy. After that I'll get the Scrappy mod to unlock the scenes from the other paths.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
SpikeZg I mean do u really have to ask …. Ofcourse its gonna be dik path for me

Dik path plus Sage since she won me over on ep 4

Now we definatly making some progress with Sage getting her to think about breaking up with Chad... So im almost in the relation game with her.... Camila is my close second tho :love:

Now what im waiting for with ep 5..... That mf Jacket :ROFLMAO: Been teased for too long :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't understantd browler fight
Every time i fight i loose
Pls explain how to use it
Which fight is it? If it's the one with Chad I wouldn't worry too much about it, use the tutorial or if it's too much I'd advise to just skip mini-games

Sig link two in the OP didn't take me to the right place. Not sure if the link broke due to the thread purge or if the reapers messed with N7 but the actual post with that set of sigs was on a previous page.
Yeah most likely the case I think there should be some sort of sperate page set aside for the sigs it would save having to update it everytime a post is deleted.

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
Sig link two in the OP didn't take me to the right place. Not sure if the link broke due to the thread purge or if the reapers messed with N7 but the actual post with that set of sigs was on a previous page.
Try this link. It is broken for the reason you guys suspected. N7 can you fix this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh FFS, of course there's an objective reality, it's called the overarching narrative(s), I'm not denying that...
Except you do,every single time I pointed out,the factually incorrect informations in your assertions,you keep arguing,with the game itself - which is the funniest part.

Again, to take the example of staying with Sage, those who don't choose that don't get to hear what the HOTs say about Quinn often talking about the MC and they don't get to see what happens with Quinn when you go into her room. This can make that person's perception of the relationship with her different than someone who did do it, even more so if they didn't do the threesome and/or the rooftop sex. For that person, there's nothing going on between them because they avoided all interactions with her.

We see this all the time in this thread with how people have different perceptions of the different characters and relationships within the game because of the choices they made which, again, is why I'm saying that the different ways people can approach this game can and do lead to people having different views and that this will become more polarised as the game goes on.
There is no different perspective on character saying a line,during a scene that is visible on all paths - those are the type of things you are arguing with.I would not be surprised if you would start to argue that Maya is not blond.

Perhaps if people understood more about how peoples perceptions of human behaviour are different based on their own experiences, they'd stop giving me so much undue shit just because I view certain character's actions and motivations differently because of this. I might have, at times, overlooked or misinterpreted some parts of the story, but there's still so much that isn't set in stone, and yet anytime I say anything it's met with with a cacophany of people telling me I'm wrong even when the thing I'm supposedly wrong about is as yet unknown. It's such utter bullshit and I'm getting sick of being singled out like this.
You can hide the victim card,its not gonna work on me.
Sure there are plenty of things to uncover,for example: who was Sage meeting?Who is Sage`s family?Why does Quinn want to expand?What happened to Bella`s husband? and so on.The questions the game did not provided the answers to as of yet.
The things that are unknown to you,however,are the things that have been answered by the game and when pointed to a specific scene where the answers are,you argue with the game.So maybe when 5 or more people tell you you are wrong about something and provide evidence to support it,maybe its time to consider that you really are wrong.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes