Zureth

Apr 4, 2017
I started playing this game a few weeks ago, and I finished it, and I can't believe I haven't tried it before, I really liked it, and it even made me feel a lot of feelings with some game decisions, I can't wait for a new update to come out I'm very hype

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
The thing is that after she told him she lied about having a boyfriend, she never actually said she was in a relationship. She told him that she's only ever been with a girl but never said this was her current girlfriend. I guess this is what people don't like; they're OK going after Josy knowing she's in a relationship, but for some reason don't like the fact that Maya didn't tell them that she was in relationship. The MC is pursuing 2 girls at once and yet somehow Maya's the bad guy. :ROFLMAO:
Yep. We (the player) also spend a lot of time with Maya, and we had to deliberately choose her path over other options, so I guess a lot of people felt "betrayed" when they didn't get what they wanted. But it's DPC's game so railroading is to be expected. Melissa also came with some baggage called "Megan" that we couldn't ignore :).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You will never know :ROFLMAO:

But im glad that Sage is getting more fans, i didnt see many when i was lurking before i started being active here.
Sage has always had fans they just weren't as active as other fanbases I know a good few Sage fans on here and the discord channel she's got better throughout each update and will probably benefit from a rise in popularity.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Has there been any polls since C4? Historically, it's been Jill, Bella, Maya, Sage, Josy. I think at minimum Sage and Maya have swapped places.

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Hahaha, I was between maya and sage but I wanted to give sage a chance
For me, I wouldn't care if Sage was the main girl in the whole story, she's the hottest girl in the game and the way she plays with us ... damn it... I just can't. Even the way she look at us, mother of god. She gaves me goosebups. And after everything she is just an fictional girl in a game... bro I need to stop with that thing :ROFLMAO:

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Sage has always had fans they just weren't as active as other fanbases I know a good few Sage fans on here and the discord channel she's got better throughout each update and will probably benefit from a rise in popularity.
Thats good, hope i see them here more, Sage needs all the love

To be honest I just really liked her avatar and-
i have that same pic as a wallpaper on my phone, she looks cute AF

Reactions: aarbei23

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
This topic will be funnny if thore that deserted Maya&Josy after episode 4 find a much bigger issue with their "new girl" in the future update and want to return back to Maya&Josy.
Wink, wink SpikeZg ;)
Haha, true, true :D
It's Pink, so he can make Maya the biggest sweetheart in ep5, so i would be like awww look how cute she is, she's really changed a lot... well fuck it, i'll give her another chance :D

Sep 21, 2017
frankly i'm worried that there is no head mistress/lady principal on the campus (if there was or if it was a man then forget this) but if there isn't we should have one...the more the merrier...and might i suggest a virgin middle aged one?

...we always have that loose slutty principal/head mistress...

...oh and BELLA RULES!!! :p :p :p

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
frankly i'm worried that there is no head mistress/lady principal on the campus (if there was or if it was a man then forget this) but if there isn't we should have one...the more the merrier...and might i suggest a virgin middle aged one?

...we always have that loose slutty principal/head mistress...

...oh and BELLA RULES!!! :p :p :p
Did you forget? We already have one in the shape of Burke.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes